Finally, the guide for the men of the house.
1. These are great stocking stuffers, MADE a boutique in Terra Hotel has a ton of hand made belt buckles with personality. These are creative, fun, and oh so Wyoming!
2. This Nixon watch is smoking hot. It can be found at Wool and Whiskey, a men’s boutique (with a whiskey bar) right next to the Mangy Moose. Not to be missed.
3. This is a cashmere hat, also at Wool and Whiskey. This is for the man who thinks he’s oh so tough, but can really enjoy the finer things!
4. These steak knives are amazing. Made by a local company called New West Knife Works, and they are sharp. Can be found at many locations around town, specifically at Rodeo in Teton Village.
5. These bad boys are what every man needs. A pair of work gloves. These gloves are embossed with the Teton range and the always inspiring phrase “give’r”. These can be found at MADE as well.
6. This jacket is from the brand TREW, which happens to be highly coveted ski gear by all. Their stuff is stylish, functional, and might help your man stay out longer on powder days, and look better doing it.
7. This cool antler is actually a pencil! This is pure graphite and would be a cool stocking stuffer. Talk about functional design!
8. Again, the Rossignol skis, the Squad 7 to be exact. These will change the way that your man thinks about powder skiing, in a really good, fun, can’t go wrong kind of way.
9. Still wearing the same ski boots from 2005? Time to UPGRADE! And these Dalbello’s are where it’s at. The entire liner is fully customized to your foot, so there will be no more ‘seriously painful I can’t ski my feet hurt so bad’ days. I recommend buying them from TVS and booking an appointment with Matt Sheets while your at it, he’s the best boot fitter in town and will do it up right the first time.