Where are you coming from?
- If in doubt – RIDE THE BUS
- START buses will run their standard scheduled service throughout the day, for concert attendees coming to Teton Village. Please check the START Bus schedule.
- From 7pm to 11pm, a combination of supplemental START Buses and Charter Buses will transport concert attendees leaving Teton Village following the Rendezvous Route. See Rendezvous Bus route listed below. Please plan accordingly.
- There will be dedicated Stilson busses running between the Stilson Lot and Teton Village from 4pm until 11pm, please plan accordingly
- The FREE Stilson shuttle service operated by Alltrans will run from 6AM-9:30AM and 3PM-6:30PM.
- If staying at a hotel, ask to use their shuttle. Check with your hotel for hours of operation
- If you have to drive, carpool and fill your vehicle.
- Be prepared to stay after the concert to allow for some of the traffic to dissipate.
- Taxi and UBER drop off and pick up will be limited to a temporary, event stand located next to the Post office on W. McCollister Dr.
- Ride your bike to the concert if weather allows – the path will be plowed. Remember to bring a lock, front and rear light for after the show.
- If you have purchased VIP tickets, please check in at the VIP GATE from 3:30pm onwards to acquire your VIP credentials. The Venue opens at 3:30PM.
- If you must drop off or pick people up in the village, access to Village Drive will only be allowed until 4PM. Access will be very limited and no 1 hour parking will be available on Village drive. Village Drive will be managed similar to an airport drop off/pick up area with no idling or waiting allowed. After 4PM, drop off or pick up will be directed to the South Gate Drop area on W. McCollister Rd. adjacent to the Post office
LIMITED EVENT PARKING
$30 FROM 1PM ONWARDS IN THE RANCH AND CODY LOT ONLY. CARPOOL 3 OR MORE IS FREE IN RANCH LOT
- There is no parking on Hwy 390, parked vehicles will be towed
- There will be no 1 hour parking available on Village drive
- Please be respectful of the guests and residents of Teton Village and adhere to all "No Parking" signage on residential roads. Violators will be towed. For a map of where you can and cannot park, please click here.
All other lots will be closed to support the event and Village guest vehicles. If you plan to ski during the day, the Ranch and Cody lots will be open as per normal until 1pm.
Start Bus Schedule
TRAFFIC FLOW PLAN
• All traffic around the concert venue will become one-way flowing IN from Hwy 390 and OUT through Apres Vous Rd.
• Passenger vehicles and Ride Share [Taxis/Uber] vehicles will be allowed to use Village Drive for active drop off and pick up before 4PM. After 4PM, these vehicles will be directed to the South Drop Off Loop area on W. McCollister Rd. adjacent to the Post Office
RANCH LOT | RANCH MAINTENANCE LOTS
• The Ranch Lot and the Ranch Maintenance Lot will be paid lots
CRYSTAL SPRINGS | CODY LOTS
• The Crystal Springs and Cody lots will not be utilized for event parking and will remain for hotel guests and permitted vehicles only
• Street parking may be implemented once all paid lots are full
• NO parking will be allowed on Hwy 390
• All other Teton Village roads will follow posted signs/guidelines
• FREE shuttle parking in Stilson Lot will be available on a space available basis
• Direct Stilson to Teton Village busses will operate from 4 –11PM
• START busses will operate their normal schedule throughout the day
• Supplemental busses will operate from 7PM–11PM for the egress of the concert
RENDEZVOUS FESTIVAL 2018 PARKING MAP
Ranch Lot - $30
Cody Lot - $30
RENDEZVOUS FESTIVAL 2018 VENUE MAP