Mountain Sports School Employment
Welcome Instructor Applicants!
If you are interested in teaching skiing or snowboarding on one of most unique mountains in North America you’ve come to the right place!
Our Mission Statement says it all, “We Enrich Lives and Create Memories” and working here makes it easy to deliver on that promise. As a Mountain Sports School employee you will have the opportunity to guide our guests to experiences that can only be found on a mountain like ours.
For the 2017-18 season, we will be hiring full time, part time and Holiday instructors.
Watch this video to learn more about the perfect job…
- A strong desire to enrich the lives of others
- An outgoing and engaging personality
- The desire to teach students of all ages
- Internally motivated to do a job well while striving to attain a higher level of professionalism
- The ability to demonstrate active leadership
- Exhibit sound decision-making with an emphasis on individual and group safety
- Instructor base wages start at $9.85 per hour and increase based on certification and experience. In addition, incentives are paid at $1.75 per hour per student for classes, $5.00 per hour for assigned private lessons and $10.00 per hour for requested private lessons.
- Hours per week can vary depending on whether it is peak or regular season. Most new hires will average working 4 days per week in the 2017-2018 season.
- We anticipate strong business volumes through the end of March and into the first week of April
- We offer training throughout the season for all of the instructors at Jackson Hole Mountain Sports School (JHMSS).
- Other openings at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort home page
Have experience? We hire all levels of certification and accreditations. Tell us all about it in your application.
No experience? No problem! Our Instructor Training Try-Out starts Nov 26th. Ski with our world class trainers to improve your technique and be introduced to the world of snow education! Employment offers will be made at the end of this three day course.
Mountain Sports school is no longer taking applications, if you have any further questions, or wish to continue to pursue employment with us, please email email@example.com.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Instructor Try Out and Development Workshop November 26-28, 2017
Developement Workshop 2.0 December 3 - 6, 2017
Holiday Rush: December 17, 2017 - January 2, 2018
President's Week: February 17-25, 2018
Spring Break: March 17 - April 2, 2018
Links on the left-hand side of each page allow you to access additional information. Some items of interest include:
Director, Mountain Sports School