On Mountain Activities
- Tours & Tips: Take a Mountain Tour guided by our JH Mountain Sports School Staff. Gather pointers while getting oriented with the mountain (minimum 10 people).
- Group Welcome Receptions
- Dine Up High at Couloir Whether you dine at Couloir for lunch or dinner, the views are spectacular. Located atop the Bridger Gondola and offering award-winning dining that is sourced farm to table, the views and food are equally incredible. This is an "only in Jackson Hole" experience not to be missed. More Info.
- Private Camps and Group Lessons: A smooth day on the mountain, guaranteed. Our professionals will meet your group at your lodge (or other designated location) and lead the group around the mountain. Under our guidance, guests will arrive on time to scheduled lunches, meetings and activities. Customized camps and lessons also are available. More Info.
- Backcountry Skiing and Snowboarding: Learn why Jackson Hole is famous for its expansive out-of-bounds terrain by spending a day with our backcountry guides. Our guides will take you to untracked areas and secret powder stashes. While exploring, our guides will acquaint you with backcountry safety equipment and travel etiquette - an invaluable opportunity for any advanced skier or snowboarder visiting Jackson Hole. More Info.
- Vertical Foot Club: Vie as a group for the person who logs the most vertical feet. More Info.
- On-Mountain Group Lunch and Dinner Options: For on-mountain dining recommendations and the most current menus and specifications, contact the Group and Conference Services Team: (307)739-6257 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Group lift ticket discounts are available on 3 passes or more with one free pass awarded for every 24 purchased, i.e., the 25th ticket is FREE.
Show your group lift ticket at the JH Rental Shop and receive 20% off Performance and Demo Ski and Snowboard Rentals.
Show your group lift ticket at the JH MSS Desk and receive great discounts on all levels of Class Lessons.
For more information on any Group Activity, please contact the Group and Conference Services Team at 307-739-6257 or email@example.com