Buy Lift Tickets OnlineJackson Hole Mountain Resort’ 2015/2016 season runs from November 26th through April 3rd. At that time we will be operating available lifts on a daily basis. Early season conditions apply. Terrain will open as quickly as snow and conditions allow. Sign Up for the Snow Report to receive news, updates and alerts about openings and more.
Full-day & multi-day Half-Day
Sleep in and save! Beginner
Limited Terrain Sightseeing
Ride up for fun
Buy. Ride. Reload.
Buy a new card*
Introducing J CARD = The New Lift TicketJackson Hole Mountain Resort's J Card, replaces paper lift tickets. This credit card sized smart card offers hands-free, easy access to our electronic gate-access system. Just load your J Card at your convenience online with the number of days you want to ski. Avoid lift ticket window lines, enjoy great savings and hassle free lift access. Get your J Card NOW and just reload for future visits. The J Card has a one-time $5 fee with your initial purchase. Keep your J Card and just reload time and time again. Please use the pricing calculator to view rates.
Half-DayHalf-Day lift access begins at 12:30 pm
- Beginner tickets valid for Eagle's Rest and Teewinot lifts only
- Lift tickets are non-transferrable, non-refundable and not for resale.
- Prices & dates are subject to change without notice due to weather and business conditions.
- Beginner lift tickets may be purchased at any ticket window. They are not available online.
|Beginner Lift Tickets||Adult||$ 30.00|
|Adult w/Junior||$ 16.00|
SightseeingCome as you are and ride the Tram or Gondola for an unrivaled scenic experience. "Big Red", the famous Jackson Hole Tram whisks you away to 10,450 feet (3185 meters) with a unique view of the Grand Tetons and the Jackson Hole valley floor 4,139 feet below. The 8-person Bridger Gondola takes your party to the magnificent Couloir restaurant at 9095 feet (2772 meters) elevation. Enjoy stunning views, warm hospitality, and contemporary western cuisine high above the cares of everyday life.
|Sightseeing Tram||Adult||$ 32.00|
|Sightseeing Gondola Tickets||Adult||$ 20.00|
- Purchase of a Bridger Gondola scenic ticket includes a $10 food voucher.
- Sightseeing tickets may be purchased at any ticket window. They are not available online.
Passholders at any resort receive 50% off JHMR lift tickets January 11-31, 2016
Golden Ticket Details:
Jackson Hole is welcoming all skiers and snowboarders who own a winter resort season pass ANYWHERE in the world to come to The Big One and receive a very special rate. Travel to Jackson between Jan 11 – 31, 2016, show your season pass from any ski resort and receive a 50% discounted lift ticket based on the valid in-resort, single day rate. Ski as many days as you like at 50% off the daily ticket rate during this time.
*Not valid with other offers. Not available for purchase online. Must show Valid Winter Season Pass 2015/16 and photo I.D.
- All prices subject to change without notice due to seasonal dates, weather and business conditions.
- Juniors = 14 years and under.
- Seniors = 65 years and over, photo ID required.
- Adults = 15 to 64 years of age.
- Children 5 and under ski free. Please visit any ticket window to pick up a ticket for your child. There will be a one-time $5 charge for your child’s Jcard.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.