Buy Lift Tickets OnlineJackson Hole Mountain Resort's 2015/2016 ski season opens on November 26, 2015. Early season conditions may apply. At that time we will be operating available lifts on a daily basis and the terrain will open as quickly as snow and conditions allow. Sign Up for the Snow Report to receive news, updates and alerts about openings and more. The season ends on April 3, 2016.
Full-day & multi-day Half-Day
Sleep in and save! Beginner
Limited Terrain Sightseeing
Ride up for fun
Buy. Ride. Reload.
Buy a new card*
Introducing J CARD = The New Lift Ticket
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort's J Card replaces paper lift tickets. This credit card sized smart card offers hands-free access to our electronic gate system. Load your J Card at your convenience online to avoid lift ticket window lines and enjoy great savings. Save your eco-friendly card and reload for future visits. The J Card has a one-time $5 fee with your initial purchase.
Half-DayHalf-Day lift access begins at 12:30 pm
- Beginner tickets valid for Eagle's Rest and Teewinot lifts only
- Lift tickets are non-transferrable, non-refundable and not for resale.
- Prices & dates are subject to change without notice due to weather and business conditions.
- Beginner lift tickets may be purchased at any ticket window. They are not available online.
|Beginner Lift Tickets||Adult||$ 32.00|
|Adult w/Junior||$ 21.00|
SightseeingCome as you are and ride the Tram or Gondola for an unrivaled scenic experience. "Big Red", the famous Jackson Hole Tram whisks you away to 10,450 feet (3185 meters) with a unique view of the Grand Tetons and the Jackson Hole valley floor 4,139 feet below. The 8-person Bridger Gondola takes your party to the magnificent Couloir restaurant at 9095 feet (2772 meters) elevation. Enjoy stunning views, warm hospitality, and contemporary western cuisine high above the cares of everyday life.
|Sightseeing Tram||Adult||$ 32.00|
|Sightseeing Gondola Tickets||Adult||$ 20.00|
- Purchase of a Bridger Gondola scenic ticket includes a $10 food voucher.
- Sightseeing tickets may be purchased at any ticket window. They are not available online.
Passholders at any resort receive 50% off JHMR lift tickets January 11-31, 2016
Golden Ticket Details:
Jackson Hole is welcoming all skiers and snowboarders who own a winter resort season pass ANYWHERE in the world to come to The Big One and receive a very special rate. Travel to Jackson between Jan 11 – 31, 2016, show your season pass from any ski resort and receive a 50% discounted lift ticket based on the valid in-resort, single day rate. Ski as many days as you like at 50% off the daily ticket rate during this time.
*Not valid with other offers. Not available for purchase online. Must show Valid Winter Season Pass 2015/16 and photo I.D.
- All prices subject to change without notice due to seasonal dates, weather and business conditions.
- Juniors = 14 years and under.
- Seniors = 65 years and over, photo ID required.
- Adults = 15 to 64 years of age.
- Children 5 and under ski free. Please visit any ticket window to pick up a ticket for your child. There will be a one-time $5 charge for your child’s Jcard.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please e-mail us email@example.com.