Buy Lift Tickets Online
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort's 2016/2017 ski season opens on November 24, 2016. Early season conditions may apply. At that time we will be operating available lifts on a daily basis and the terrain will open as quickly as snow and conditions allow. Sign Up for the Snow Report to receive news, updates and alerts about openings and more. The season ends on April 9, 2017, making this 137 day ski season our longest in Jackson Hole Mountain Resort history!
Full-day & multi-day Golden Ticket Promotion
40% Off | Jan 9-31 Beginner
Limited Terrain Sightseeing
Ride up for fun
Buy. Ride. Reload.
Buy a new card*
Introducing J CARD = The New Lift Ticket
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort's J Card replaces paper lift tickets. This credit card sized smart card offers hands-free access to our electronic gate system. Load your J Card at your convenience online to avoid lift ticket window lines and enjoy great savings. Save your eco-friendly card and reload for future visits. The J Card has a one-time $5 fee with your initial purchase.
Golden Ticket Promotion
Back by popular demand, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is offering our Golden Ticket Promotion.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is welcoming all skiers and snowboarders who own a winter resort season pass ANYWHERE in the world to come to 'The Big One' and receive a very special rate. Travel to Jackson between Jan 9 – 31, 2017, show your season pass from any ski resort worldwide and receive a 40% discounted lift ticket based on the valid in-resort, single day rate. Ski as many days as you like at 40% off the daily ticket rate during this time.
*Not valid with other offers or for JHMR Grand Pass holders. Not available for purchase online. Must show Valid Winter Season Pass 2016/17 and photo I.D. Pass must be 10 days or more for Winter Alpine Skiing. Promotion is valid for passholder only. Non-transferable. Not For Resale.Lodging Specials
- Beginner tickets valid for Eagle's Rest and Teewinot lifts only
- Lift tickets are non-transferrable, non-refundable and not for resale.
- Prices & dates are subject to change without notice due to weather and business conditions.
- Beginner lift tickets may be purchased at any ticket window. They are not available online.
|Beginner Lift Tickets 2016/17 Pricing|
SightseeingCome as you are and ride the Tram or Gondola for an unrivaled scenic experience. "Big Red", the famous Jackson Hole Tram whisks you away to 10,450 feet (3185 meters) with a unique view of the Grand Tetons and the Jackson Hole valley floor 4,139 feet below. The 8-person Bridger Gondola takes your party to the magnificent Couloir restaurant at 9095 feet (2772 meters) elevation. Enjoy stunning views, warm hospitality, and contemporary western cuisine high above the cares of everyday life.
|Sightseeing 2016/17 Pricing|
|Sightseeing Gondola Tickets||Adult||$20|
|(includes $10 food coupon)||Junior||$20|
- Purchase of a Bridger Gondola scenic ticket includes a $10 food voucher.
- Sightseeing tickets may be purchased at any ticket window. They are not available online.
- All prices subject to change without notice due to seasonal dates, weather and business conditions.
- Juniors = 14 years and under.
- Seniors = 65 years and over, photo ID required.
- Adults = 15 to 64 years of age.
- Children 5 and under ski free. Please visit any ticket window to pick up a ticket for your child. There will be a one-time $5 charge for your child’s Jcard.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.