Jackson Hole Sports in Teton Village is a full-service ski shop offering the best equipment and outwear from the industries best brands. Whether you are looking for a hot new ski outfit or a new pair of skis we have a great selection to choose from. Please reference the gear lineup link to see a full list of brands that we carry.
Jackson Hole Sports is conveniently located at the base of the Bridger Gondola and Teewinot Chair in Teton Village. JH Sports is a ski-in, ski-out one stop shop for ski and snowboard rentals, equipment, outerwear, accessories, boot fitting and tuning.
We appreciate that skiers and snowboarders LOVE their gear....but this is the year we are going to advise you to leave your equipment at home.
Top Reasons to rent online from JH Sports | Rent Online | Save 20%
- JH Sports offers high quality gear that is in tune with our mountain!
- Avoid the hassle of traveling (and paying for) your gear on the airlines.
- Easy pick up in a ski-in, ski-out location next to the Bridger Gondola and Teewinot Beginner Lift.
- Professional staff from 8:00am to 8:00pm daily for boot fitting needs or exchanges to ensure your comfort. Longer hours begin soon!
- JH Sports assists with tuning or exchanges to guarantee the right product for the current conditions. We not only recommend this, we encourage it.
- Immediate assistance with any binding or product issues that may arise.
- Receive a 20% discount for pre-booking online. Click the Rent Online button above.
Staff of Professional Technicians
We are here to assist in any boot fitting needs to ensure you ski in comfort. Visit our Certified Pedorthist on staff specializing in conformable footbeds and Intuition Power Wrap Liners. We offer certified MasterFit boot-fitting, DFP Foot beds and Superfeet Foot Beds from experienced professionals.
Repair Work 307-739-2690
State of the art ski and snowboard machine tuning by Montana Crystal Glide and experienced professionals.
Please visit the Hole in the Wall Snowboard Shop for all your boarding needsLocated in the Bridger Center in Teton Village, WY at the base of the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort