Sneak Peak Jr.
Nothing beats the excitement of arriving at Jackson Hole, than knowing you can ski the same day! Now Jackson Hole is making sure kids can do just that (for free!) with the Sneak Peak Jr. Pass.
Kids 14 and under who have reserved rental equipment at JH Sports Jr. (or JH Sports, TVS and Hoback Sports) receive complimentary afternoon rentals and a beginner access lift ticket on their day of arrival. (includes Teewinot and Sweetwater Gondola)
To receive the Sneak Peak Jr. Pass, kids must be accompanied by an adult who must purchase a $20 lift ticket for the same access. Every parent knows the first morning of a ski vacation can be a challenge, sign up kids, get rentals, get on the snow (now repeat all for yourself)! Jackson Hole aims to relieve this by encouraging arrival day access for kids, with Sneak Peak Jr.
The new program makes the family experience one step closer to perfect. Parents can also collect lift tickets, arrange Mountain Sports School lessons as well as rentals on J cards for the entire family while they check in for Sneak Peak Jr. With so many of our non-stop flights arriving around noon into Jackson Hole, this program is designed to encourage day of arrival check in. It’s a bonus for the kids and easier on you, the parents.
Sneak Peak Jr. Details:
- Sneak Peak Jr. includes complimentary afternoon rental (skis, boots, poles) for kids and beginner lift ticket for Teewinot and Sweetwater Gondola.
- Valid for Day of Arrival Only – requires proof of travel (airline boarding pass, hotel check-in confirmation).
- Valid 1pm onwards at only JH Sports Jr., located in the JHMR Kids Ranch (or JH Sports, TVS and Hoback Sports)
- Valid for Kids 14 and Under – must have a rental reservation at any JHMR rental location for the following day.
- Kids must be accompanied by at least one adult. Adults must purchase a lower lift access ticket $20.