Skip to main content
At Summit

Employment Visas

J-1 Visas

Jackson Hole Mountain Resort participates in the J-1 Work and Travel Visa program.

Please contact for more information.

We work with CIEE, USE (South America), and IEP (Australia & New Zealand) as our sponsor agencies. 

Mountain Sports School J-1 Visas

All J-1 applicants should have a minimum of Level 1 certification and 2 years of full time teaching experience.

Mountain Sports School Employment Page

Back to Top Link