Employee BenefitsJHMR Employee Benefits*. Start your day off right with free transport to and from work, $1.00 coffee (with your own mug), and end your day with a $1.00 beverage at Nick Wilson's Cowboy Café.
- Free START Bus Pass and 50% Reimbursement for Commuter START Bus Discount Book passes for Teton Valley or Star Valley routes.
- Employee Discounts at JHMR Retail, Rental and Food & Beverage Locations
- Discounts for Your Immediate Family with Jackson Hole Resort Lodging Accommodations
- Discounts at the Kids Ranch and Daycare
- Discounts at the Teton Sports Club
- Discounts with Verizon Wireless
- Access to ‘pro-deals' through Experticity
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
... and more!
MOUNTAIN COLLECTIVE BENEFITS
The Mountain Collective is an unprecedented collaboration between the world's best independent resorts: Aspen Snowmass, AltaSnowbird, Jackson Hole, Mammoth, Ski Banff-Lake Louise-Sunshine, Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows, Sun Valley, Stowe, Whistler Blackcomb, Taos, Thredbo, Coronet Peak / The Remarkables in New Zealand, and Telluride and Revelstoke!
As a part of the Mountain Collective, JHMR employees are eligible to ski at any of our partner mountains for 50% off the one day window price. To receive the discounted lift pricing, please pick up one Mountain Collective Employee card for each day you plan to ski from the Human Resources department. This must be presented along with your employee staff pass at the partner resort's ticket window.