Beginner Ski Lessons
Full Day Beginner Ski Lesson
Are you new to skiing? Great, let us be your guide as you discover the joys of making turns. We introduce you to the mountain, teach you the basics and help you improve your skills through our Beginner Center - a comfortable and fun environment outfitted with specialized equipment. Beginner Guarantee: After your first beginner lesson, you will be able to ski. If you continue to have trouble controlling your speed and linking wedges, take the full day Beginner class again for free!
Lesson/Lift Access/Rental -$188
Lesson/Lift Access - $163
Lesson Only - $143
PM Max 3 – Maximize your experience
So much more than a ski lesson! You and a maximum of two other skiers, of similar goals and expectations will explore Jackson’s legendary terrain and improve your technique with one of our top pros. Max 3 offers customized instruction, lift line priority and endless terrain choices to maximize your lesson and day on the slopes.
Lesson/Lift Access/Rental - $188
Lesson/Lift Access -$163
Lesson/Rental - $168
Lesson Only – $143
BOOK ONLINE AND SAVE!Buy Now
Is this lesson for me?
This is your first time skiing or you have skied before, but you are not ready to load a chairlift and ski a green run.
- Confidently making turns and controlling your speed on green runs
- Consistently stopping and slowing down
- Riding the chairlift
Things you need to know before you arrive
- Full Day Beginner lessons meet at 9:15am at Cafe 6311 inside the Bridger Center, lessons start at 9:50am.
- Once you have obtained your lift and lesson tickets, an instructor will then lead you through the rental process and connect you with your lesson
- PM Max 3 Beginner lessons meet at 12:15pm at Cafe 6311 inside the Bridger Center, lessons start at 12:50pm.
- Make sure you are equipped with Gloves and Goggles before you arrive