Our two, three and five day TechTonics camps combine mountain biking and outdoor adventure for a fun-filled day in Teton Village. Lunch included. Meet in the Bridger Center at 9 am.
|2015 TechTonics Camp*|
|2 Day TechTonics Camp||TBD|
|3 Day TechTonics Camp||TBD|
|5 Day TechTonics Camp||TBD|
|Junior Bike Park Season Pass*||TBD|
*All participants must know how to ride a bike, have a Bike Park Pass and mountain bike to participate in TechTonics.
2 Day TechTonics Camp– All two day camps are focused primarily on mountain bike skills and assessment.Participants will get comfortable on their bike or rent one of our Junior mountain bikes to progress their basic riding and Bike Park skills.
3 Day TechTonics Camps – Mountain biking camps with focused outdoor adventures, each with their own fun theme.
- Action, Roll it! – Get hands on practice using and setting up a Go Pro camera to capture live mountain bike action.
- Tour De Fun - The boys on the bikes are getting after it in France, and we will too! We'll have team building and jersey design activities, as well as learn climbing and sprinting techniques on our bikes. Explore a variety of equipment, and finally a race will wind up this exciting week in Teton Village.
- Fair Fun - It’s time for the Teton County Fair, and we will have our own in Teton Village. Bike skills, games, rides and a cardboard smash up derby will make for a busy and exciting three days!
- Going Green -We will learn about sustainability by getting our hands dirty in the garden, having a recycled art contest and visiting a real veggie oil recycling center that turns waste cooking oil into fuel.
- The Vortex - All things spiral and spin during this session. We will build our own cloud vortex model, study weather and thermals, and many other 'turning forces' we experience daily.
- Shake, Rattle and Roll It. Prep your bike and your body for some great moves. Fun Hip hop dance sessions help kids fine tune coordination and balance. We'll also fine tune our bikes and learn basic maintenance.
5 Day TechTonics Camps – Week long mountain biking camp with a focus on team building and survival in the mountains.
- Survivor Week - We will play various field games with an emphasis on team building and wilderness survival skills. This camp includes an overnight in the Rock Springs Backcountry Yurt!
What to Bring:
- Mountain Bike
- Bike Park Pass
- Full Face Helmet
- Mountain bike body armor
- Long sleeve shirt
- Comfortable shoes and socks
Kids Ranch Camp 10-Pack
Love Kids Ranch Summer Camp, Grand Adventure Camp and TechTonics Bike Camp? Purchase a 10 pack, and save $500!