Techtonics is a three day Mountain Bike camp with a focus on having fun. Our professional guides will help campers improve their riding and tactics in Jackson Hole's Mountain Bike Park, at a pace according to their ability level. During the three days, campers will have an opportunity to shoot and edit footage using GoPro cameras, design and build bike park features, and improve their overall riding skills! Other activities may include using the ropes course, drop tower, learning bike maintenance, and more.
Techtonics Camp includes three days of coaching, lunch, bike park lift access, all other activities. Price does not include bike rental or safety equipment rental.
|2015 TechTonics Camp*|
|3 Day TechTonics Camp||$400|
*All participants must know how to ride a bike and have a mountain bike to participate in TechTonics.
June 29-July 1
August 31- September 2
Important Information about Techtonics
• Children must be at least 7 years of age, and able to ride a two wheel bike.
• All bikes must have at least 20" wheels and handbrakes, no coaster brakes!
• Protective equipment: full face helmet, body armor, knee/shin guards, and closed toed shoes must be worn at all times when riding.
• Please apply sunscreen before dropping your children off for Techtonics, we will re-apply throughout the day
• Hydration is essential; please bring a water bottle and backpack or hydration pack.
Love Kids Ranch Summer Camp, Grand Adventure Camp and TechTonics Bike Camp? Purchase a 10 pack, and save $500!