Haute Route Camp
This winter, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole and Jackson Hole Mountain Sports School have teamed up to offer the ski experience of the season. Our four-day, five-night package includes personalized ski instruction for skiers of all levels – from novice to advanced – along with daily culinary experiences. With the Haute Route Ski Package, you'll explore the mountain, learn new skills with customized instruction and insider knowledge on the best tracks and hidden stashes, and treat your palate to the region's best food.
More Info Call to Book | 1 (800) 914-5110
Included in this package
- Daily breakfast at Westbank Grill
- Welcome reception hosted at our Base Camp on arrival night, where you'll meet your instructor
- All-day ski instruction for four days of your stay
- Demo ski rental from the Four Seasons Base Camp
- Access to our Mixology Night (learn to make signature winter cocktails and indulge in après-ski fare by the pool bar)
- "Game" Night (learn to cook game meat, including elk and bison, with one of our top chefs in a private banquet kitchen)
- One USD 90 credit per person for dinner at Westbank Grill
- One dinner at Couloir restaurant
- Evening of hosted cocktails at the Handle Bar on your final night
- Luxurious accommodations
This offer is vaild only for a five-night stay (from January 30 to February 4, 2014), and must be booked directly through the Resort.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.