Groups & Weddings
Jackson Hole welcomes your event or group outing
The Group and Conference Services Department at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is available to help you organize a memorable experience for all your group participants.
In addition to all the exciting on-mountain activities, our Group and Conference Services Department is more than happy to assist with organizing great off-slope activities and ensuring that your group has the best possible experience while visiting this beautiful destination! We're your one-stop shop for everything you'll possibly need here in Jackson Hole.
Why Jackson Hole is Special and Unique
- Cowboy Hospitality! Preserving the real Old West character, this town is both rustic and refined, offering all modern amenities in and understated way, with heaps of Western Hospitality.
- Plenty of Elbowroom! With 2,500 acres of in-bounds terrain, Jackson Hole's biggest day ever was just under 7,500 skiers and riders...That's just 3 skiers/riders per acre!
- Abundant Wildlife. It is very common for winter visitors to see Moose, Elk, Deer and Coyote all around the valley...even on the ski hill!
- Proximity to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, and the National Elk Refuge make Jackson Hole a hub for many great outdoor activities, in addition to the great skiing and snowboarding.
- Great terrain for every ability. Half of our mountain (1,250 acres) is catered to the Beginner and Intermediate skier and/or rider. The other half of the mountain will give the more adventurous skier and rider more than they can handle! 50% Advance, 40% Intermediate, 10% Beginner.
For all your group and conference activities & services, please contact:
800-450-0477 ext. 6257
For group lodging information, please contact Jackson Hole Resort Lodging.
For airfare-inclusive group packages and RFPs, please contact Jackson Hole Central Reservations.