Group Winter Activities
Winter Group Activities
- Tours & Tips: Take a Mountain Tour guided by our JH Mountain Sports School Staff. Gather pointers while getting oriented with the mountain (minimum 10 people).
- Group Welcome Receptions
- Private Camps and Group Lessons: A smooth day on the mountain, guaranteed. Our professionals will meet your group at your lodge (or other designated location) and lead the group around the mountain. Under our guidance, guests will arrive on time to scheduled lunches, meetings and activities. Customized camps and lessons also are available.
- Backcountry Skiing and Snowboarding: Learn why Jackson Hole is famous for its expansive out-of-bounds terrain by spending a day with our backcountry guides. Our guides will take you to untracked areas and secret powder stashes. While exploring, our guides will acquaint you with backcountry safety equipment and travel etiquette – an invaluable opportunity for any advanced skier or snowboarder visiting Jackson Hole.
- Grand Teton National Park: Cross-country ski in one of the nation's most dramatic national parks. Tours are adaptable, and include a gourmet lunch and transportation to and from the park.
- Snowmobiling in Jackson Hole & Yellowstone National Park: Memories are made while cruising along the snow-covered roads in Yellowstone, pass moose, bison, elk, deer, coyote and wolves, not to mention otherworldly geo-thermal features like Old Faithful. If sight-seeing seems too tame, tours to Towgotee Pass, Greys River, Granite Hot Springs and the Gros Ventre Mountains invite riders to open up the throttle and plow through virgin powder fields.
- Horse drawn Sleigh Rides through the National Elk Refuge: Located just north of downtown Jackson, the National Elk Refuge is home to coyotes, bison, wolves, and more than 7,000 elk. Every day during the winter, horse-drawn sleigh tours visit the refuge and its inhabitants.
- National Museum of Wildlife Art: As the premier museum of wildlife art, the National Museum of Wildlife Art inspires appreciation and knowledge of the connection between humanity and nature. With more than 5,000 catalogued works in its permanent collection – from paintings to sculptures, traditional to contemporary – the museum appeals to all.
- Endless Dining Options in Teton Village and downtown Jackson.
- Vertical Foot Club: Vie as a group for the person who logs the most vertical feet.
On-Mountain Group Lunch and Dinner Options
For on-mountain dining recommendations and the most current menus and specifications, contact the Group and Conference Services Team: (307)739-6257 or email@example.com
Group lift ticket discounts are available on 3 passes or more with one free pass awarded for every 24 purchased, i.e., the 25th ticket is FREE.
- Early Value (11/24 - 12/7)
- Early Season (12/8 – 12/20)
- Holiday (12/27 - 1/1/13, 2/15 - 2/24)
- Value Season (1/2/13 - 2/14)
- Regular Season (2/25 - 3/31)
- Late Season (4/1 - 4/7)
Show your group lift ticket at the JH Rental Shop and receive 20% off Performance and Demo Ski and Snowboard Rentals.
Group Order Form
A group consists of 20 or more individuals that are all paying together. Download the attached order form, fill it out and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to place a group order.