For information on the products you have purchased please click on the appropriate product in the list above.
Teton Village Map:
Below is a map of Teton Village. This map will give you the general lay of the land. To find out were to pick up specific products that you have purchased please click on the product in the list above.
Directions by car
Click here for directions to Teton Village from your location.
Start Bus Information
START Bus, Teton County’s public bus service, provides affordable, accessible transportation within Jackson Hole and surrounding towns. Visit www.startbus.com for more information and schedules.
Jackson Hole Alltrans runs Jackson Hole Express, a daily shuttle service to and from Jackson Hole, Idaho Falls, Pocatello and Salt Lake City. Visit JacksonHoleAlltrans.com for more information, timetables, pricing and online booking. Advance reservations are highly recommended.
Parking Details for Teton Village:
Paid Parking in ALL Teton Village lots until designated time:
- Cody lot and Village lots are $15 until 1 PM and then $10 until 3 PM
- Crystal Springs lot is $15 until 1 PM
- Ranch lot is $5 until 1 PM. Carpools of 3 or more are always free in the Ranch lot
- Parking passes can be purchased through Teton Village Sports or the Resort Store on the town square
- Stilson lot at the corner of 22 & 390 is always free
- Free parking (600 spaces) at Stilson Lot with free shuttles to and from Teton Village
- The shuttles run during peak demand: 6 to 9:30 a.m. and 3 to 6:30 p.m.
- START services Stilson during off-peak and late-night hours
- Carpooling cars – 3 or more passengers – always park for free in the Ranch Lot
- Short-term and handicap parking is always available in Teton Village
To view our FAQ about buses and shuttles to Teton Village Please click here.