***All units are currently full for the Winter 15/16 season***
Please complete the Employee Housing application below in order to be placed on the waiting list, then see the bottom of the page for housing leads in the Jackson Hole area.
Employee Housing Applications for Winter 15/16 can be completed HERE.
- Employee housing is available for full-time employees only.
- Full time is at least 4 days per week; 30+ hours per week.
- Applications will be considered on a first-come first-serve basis.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JHMR EMPLOYEE HOUSING:
1. Apply for full-time job with JHMR on our Employment Page
- If you are returning winter employee you do not need to complete a job application. You only need to complete the housing application if you have a full-time job offer.
2. Inform hiring manager about your need for housing.
3. If job offer is made and accepted then a housing application must be completed. Housing coordinator will contact you if your application has been approved.
- applications submitted without a job offer will not be considered.
4. Pay $800 deposit to HR to secure a bedroom.
5. Pay $615 rent (pro-rated depending on move-in date) to HR.
6. Sign lease agreement with HR.
7. Set up a move-in appointment with HR.
Local hotels, for example the Painted Buffalo Inn, Angler Inn, Pony Express Motel and others offer weekly or monthly rentals throughout the winter season. Please contact hotels directly.
Looking to rent a room or find a roommate? We recommend posting on either of the following links.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) is an AA/EEO Employer committed to a drug free workplace. JHMR does not discriminate against prospective tenants based on race, gender, sexual orientation, physical disability or religious beliefs, and that all applications for rent are processed based on JHMR's requirements for housing at the Powderhorn apartments.