JHMR has employee housing available for full-time employees only
- Full time is at least 4 days per week; 30+ hours per week
All units are currently full for the Summer Season.
Applications will be considered on a first-come first-serve basis
HOW TO APPLY FOR JHMR EMPLOYEE HOUSING:
1. Apply for full-time job with JHMR on our Employment Page
2. Inform hiring manager about your need for housing.
3. If job offer is made and accepted then a housing application must be completed.
- applications submitted without a job offer will not be considered
4. Pay $800 deposit to HR to secure a bedroom
5. Pay $615 rent (pro-rated depending on move-in date) to HR
6. Sign lease agreement with HR
7. Set up a move-in appointment with HR
We will begin collecting Employee Housing Applications for Winter 15/16 on September 15th, 2015
Local hotels offer weekly or monthly rentals throughout the winter season. Please contact hotels directly.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is an AA/EEO Employer committed to a drug free workplace.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions page or email email@example.com with any questions.