Dine with Altitude
Located in Rendezvous Lodge at the summit of Bridger Gondola (9095'), at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Couloir is the area's most unique dining experience. Couloir serves a seasonal prix-fixe dinner menu, featuring American cuisine with Rocky Mountain roots. Executive Chef Wes Hamilton adheres to a sustainable policy, promising that the majority of his ingredients come from a 250 mile radius to ensure fresh and natural flavors and to source superior products from local purveyors. Couloir prides itself in being the first Ski Resort business to join 1% for the Planet. Guests will enjoy exceptional hospitality, excellent cuisine, and outstanding views, making for an unforgettable experience.
For those interested in on-mountain dining during ski operation hours, our sightseeing ticket is required to ride the Bridger Gondola. Tickets are $20 and include a $10 food voucher to be used during your dining experience, at Off-Piste, Piste Mountain Bistro, or the Couloir Restaurant. Enjoy contemporary western cuisine at altitude!
For those interested in dining options during the afternoon & evenings following the closure of the daily ski operations, there is no cost to ride the Bridger Gondola to enjoy the Piste Mountain Bistro and Couloir Restaurant.
Four Course Menu: $95 per person
Four Course Wine Paired Menu: $155 per person
Hours of operation:
Dinner: 5:30-7:30 Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
Reservations are recommended, book now on Open Table
For this once in a lifetime experience, guests are seated in the kitchen while Chef Wes Hamilton and his kitchen staff provide a unique perspective from "behind the curtain". Chef Wes has had entertained guests at the James Beard House, in New York City, showcasing his favorite local Rocky Mountain ingredients. Enjoy the culinary journey with Chef Hamilton's wine paired tasting Menu. This experience is available on any open night. For parties up to six. Reservations are required.
Check out Couloir and other JHMR restaurants' eco-friendly practices:
- 100% Recycled cooking oil used in 4 veggie oil company trucks by retail, food and beverage and mountain sports school
- Use of natural and sustainable meats from local ranches, Snake River Farms and Double R Ranch
- Seasonally designed menus to lessen the need to transport products long distances to reduce carbon foot print and fuel consumption
- Fish is fresh and wild and in accordance with the list of "sustainable seafood" provided by the Monterey Bay Aquarium in order to support fisheries that are environmentally conscious
- Extensive use of local farmer's markets in Jackson Hole, WY and Teton Valley, ID
- Supporting local producers of food products such as : Moo's gourmet ice cream, Ballard Family Dairy Cheese, Shephard Chèvre, Snake River Farms, Stone Ground Bakery, Cosmic Apple Garden, Golden Valley Bison, Honolulu Fish Company
- Research into the products used by our vendors to ensure that eco-friendly ingredients and practices are used throughout the entire food process
- Restaurant staff expected to volunteer at local vendors in order to better understand the "farm to table" process