Andy Frasco & the U.N. will be bringing their Never Ending Road Trip to Jackson, WY July 5 & 6 @ Town Square Tavern!
Andy Frasco & the U.N. Announce their Never Ending Road Trip: the Afroganza Pt. I Summer Tour Dates
Party Blues Band, Andy Frasco & the U.N. Announce their First Leg of U.S. Summer Tour Dates in the Pacific Northwest June 13th - July 12th, 2013
For Immediate Release, Los Angeles, CA �" Andy Frasco & the U.N. will embark on the first leg of their Never Ending Road Trip: the Afroganza Pt. ISummer Tour this June; a 3-week run, predominantly covering the Pacific Northwest. Part Deux is slated for August, hitting select markets and festivals on the East Coast and Midwest.
Frasco, the 25-year old Los Angeles, CA native singer/songwriter/band maestro/entrepreneur/party starter/everyday hustler, and his band of gypsies have been dubbed “Party Blues with a touch of Barefoot Boogie.” Frasco’s shows are recognized as orchestrated chaos, inciting frenzied, undeniable good times, dancing, and an insatiable hunger for more.
Touring independently across the U.S. and Europe since 18 years old, Frasco first got his taste of the music industry managing and promoting bands when he was 16 years old -booking bands like Hello Goodbye, and working with labels such as Drive Thru and Atlantic Records, as well as venues like The Key Club in Hollywood, CA. Since his start, Frasco has embraced a DIY attitude and work ethic, making the road his home; averaging 200+ dates a year over the past five years, blowing minds and building a loyal following everywhere he goes. This summer, Frasco will be gracing some of the finest clubs and festivals across the country. Word is spreading about Andy Frasco & the U.N.’s explosive and incomparable live show.
Never Ending Road Trip: the Afroganza Pt. I, kicks off June 13th at theWaterfront Film Fest in South Haven, MI before returning back to the PAC NW for Roots of the Rocks Festival in Moab, UT. Following R.o.t.R Fest, Frasco will hit a number of markets around the PAC NW includingDeschutes Brewing Companies 25th Anniversary show w/ Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe in Bend, OR, the Freemont Fair in Seattle, WA, and Snow Basin Resort Blues, Brews, & BBQ’s in Huntsville, UT.
Forthcoming, you can expect to see Andy hitting the MW & NE this August for the Never Ending Road Trip: the Afroganza Pt. Deux highlighted by a festival performance at String Cheese Incident’s Festival at Horning’s Hideaway, and Yonder Mountain String Band’s Harvest Festival.
Frasco will also be releasing a brand new full length studio album entitledJust A Good Ole Time this fall along with a national US and European tours in support of the release.
For more info on Andy including a sneak peak of Just A Good Ole Time, video EPK, live video, bio, and press pic click here: http://bit.ly/FrascoPressBundle
Never Ending Road Trip: the Afroganza Pt. I Summer Tour Dates
- 6/13 - Waterfront Film Festival - South Haven, MI
- 6/14 - Roots of the Rocks Music Festival - Area BFE - Moab, UT
- 6/15 - Sound Bites Grill - Sedona, AZ
- 6/20 - Boom Boom Room - San Fracisco, CA
- 6/21 - Blue Monk - Portland, OR
- 6/22 - Deschuetes Brewing Company - 25th Anni Party w/ Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe - Bend, OR
- 6/23 - Fremont Fair - Seattle, WA
- 6/24 & 6/25 - John’s Alley - Moscow, ID
- 6/26 - Whiskey Jacques - Ketchum, ID
- 6/27 - The Celt - Idaho Falls, ID
- 6/28 - The Alibi Pub - Laramie, WY
- 6/29 - The Painted Lady Saloon - Evanston, WY
- 6/30 - Blues, Brews, & BBQ’s - Snow Basin Resort - Huntsville, UT
- 7/3 - Top Hat Lounge - Missoula, MT
- 7/4 - Music on Main - Bozeman, MT
- 7/5 & 7/6 - Town Square Tavern - Jackson, WY
- 7/10 & 7/11 - Moody’s - Truckee, CA
- 7/12 - Flying Fish - Elko, NV
Friday, 05 July, 2013
Contact:Town Square Tavern
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:Google Calendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend