Just in case you’ve been watching a Law and Order Marathon with the blinds down for the last 3 days, you should know that it has snowed SO INCREDIBLY MUCH! Can you say 31″ storm total?! The powder is deep and ready to be shredded. When the lifts close and it’s time to relax, here’s a list of what’s going on in the valley. Have fun and be safe!
Apres and DJ VerT-OnE Presented by Bud Light
- Location: Nick Wilson’s Cowboy Café
- Time: Sunday, February 8th from 4-6pm.
- Information: $1 off Bud and Bud Light, Great Prizes and Giveaways
- The Inside Scoop: You can literally glide right into a party at the end of the ski day. Why wouldn’t you drop in to see what the prizes and giveaways are all about? Plus, the Spicy Pizza slice is something that makes my mouth water instantly .
- Location: The Mangy Moose Saloon in Teton Village
- Time: Saturday, February 7th from 4-6 pm
- Information: John Wayne’s World is Jackson’s only instrumental jazz-funk ensemble featuring five of the busiest and most talented musicians in the region.
- The Inside Scoop: The Mangy Moose is notorious for it’s rocking parties and lively après sessions. Order some nachos and some beverages and enjoy a band that occasionally comes to The Village to blow our minds.
- Location: Snow King Arena
- Time: Friday, February 6th and Saturday, February 7th at 7 pm
- Information: Moose vs. Philadelphia. Tickets are $9, $5 with JHMR Season Pass
- The Inside Scoop: This is where the action IS on the weekend in Jackson. The Moose Team is a talented group of athletes who might throw in a lively show (read: small fight) every now and then. Plus, live music between every period makes it fun for adults and kids alike. Just make sure you bring your pass for a discount and maybe some gloves.
Laff Staff Improv Performance
- Location: Center for the Arts’ Black Box Theater
- Time: Friday, February 6th and Saturday, February 7th from 8-10 pm
- Information: Tickets are $10 at the Center for the Arts Box Office
- The Inside Scoop: Though our local community may be small in numbers, the comedic talent is NOT lacking. This show is bound to be a hoot, but best to leave the kids with a babysitter.
Family Valentine-Making Party
- Location: Teton County Library
- Time: Saturday, February 7th from 10-11:30 am
- Information: Make valentines for family and friends.
- The Inside Scoop: Tis the season to make Valentines! If you bring the love, Teton County Library will bring the supplies. <3
Madame X Gala: The Snow Ball Fundraiser
- Location: Center for the Arts
- Time: Saturday, February 7th from 6-10 pm
- Information: Benefit for Off Square Theatre Company with dinner dancing and a murder mystery. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Inside Scoop: It’s time to get dressed up and hit the TOWN for a Clue-like murder mystery party. I’ll be there….unless I get to be the mystery murder victim. Dun, dun, dun…….
HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND FROM YOUR FRIENDLY JHMR AMBASSADORS!