What do our employees wear/use when they’re out enjoying the mountains on their free time? This is a question we get a lot in JH Sports, and it makes sense. Our staff is always in the know when it comes to the latest gear, and they get out on the mountain A LOT. We’ll start off our look at what our shop staff is using with Al Hunter.
Arc’teryx | Rush Jacket
Reinforced Gore-Tex around areas of heavy use and exposure.
Arc’teryx | Sabre pant
Soft shell, gore-tex, perfectly cut and vented for resort and backcountry use.
Arc’teryx | Atom LT
Top mid layer, coreloft (synthetic down insulation which handles perspiration better than down and helps create heat with friction), lined on the sides with polar tech for added breathability.
Fischer Vacuum Ranger boot
– Customizable shell and liner.
– Vibram sole and walk mode. Footbed by C-PED Patrick Sullivan
Ortovox Freeride 26 ABS backpack
– All backcountry tools included are available in JH Sports
Ortovox S1+ avalanche transceiver
Giro seam helmet
– Just enough of a brim to keep the glare down and to keep the snow off of the tops of your goggles. Glove friendly vents.
Anon M2 goggles
– The most user friendly lens change system on the market due to the use of magnets.
Atomic Bent Chetler ski
-A fun, playful, ski that is becoming a favorite to the entire JHS staff.