Saturday June 14th is opening day in the Jackson Hole Bike Park and we can’t wait to add bike park laps to our regular routine. Smooth, flowy trails with features for all ability levels are what makes the Bike Park so great. We got out recently to get reacquainted with the trails and check out what our Trail Crew has been up to. The most notable difference for opening day will be larger features on the Bandit Trail. The Trail Crew has some other tricks up their sleeves as well, with a new beginner jump trail also in the works later this summer.
JHMR Athlete Andrew Whiteford samples one of the freshly dug and re-sized jumps on Bandit
While pro riders like Andrew enjoy lapping the bigger features in the Bike Park, the majority of the Bike Park is designed to be fun for everyone. The beginner and intermediate trails are fun for riders of all ability levels and the Bike Park offers up some of the best learning terrain you’ll find anywhere.
- The Jackson Hole Bike Park is open for the season starting Saturday June 14th
- The Bike Park is open everyday through September 1st, 10 am – 6 pm.
- The Bike Park will also be open on weekends in September
- Daily Adult Lift Tickets are $35, or buy a season pass for $199. Junior (0-17) Season Passes are $99
- Winter Passholders enjoy discounted lift tickets ($30) and discounted season passes ($129).
- Bike Rentals are available at JH Sports if you didn’t bring your bike
- The opening of the Bike Park also marks the summer opening of Tin Can Cantina. Finish up your day of riding or take a break with tacos, burritos and tasty margs!
- More Information
Friday Night Bikes returns for 2014, bigger and better than ever! Enjoy $10 lift access from 5-7 PM on every Friday night from June 27-September 26th. Friday Night Bikes also features 2 for 1 bike rentals, specials at Tin Can Cantina and live music at the Handlebar.