Meet Cornice, a 4 year old golden retriever who’s full of beans, most of the time. Cornice is one of 5 avalanche rescue dogs at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, and to be sure, she’s a celebrity.
Monthly Archives:: March 2014
With one of the deepest snowpacks in Jackson Hole history, snow currently falling and 3 nights of free live music, the first annual Jackson Hole Rendezvous is sure to be one for the books. Thursday through Saturday night is loaded with incredible live music: Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe on Thursday, Blues Traveler on Friday and… Read more »
Are you going to make the 100 Day Club this season? The list below is as of end of day on April 2nd. Those on this list still have a chance to hit the 100 day mark for the 13/14 season at JHMR. 100 day club members will be invited to breakfast at Couloir on… Read more »
Howdy folks, Jax n’ Lance here to share a really special post with you. This post is special for two reasons. One, because it is a sneak peak at our wedding day that took place at the Top Of the World (Rendezvous Peak) on the Spring Equinox (March 20th) last week. Two, because Lance is… Read more »
We took a morning this week and did a little winter adventure that you can only do in Jackson Hole. We toured the elk refuge being pulled by two massive Belgian horses, and saw the nations largest elk herd up close and personal.
Words: Kim Billimoria I can’t believe Ski School has already come to an end! My kids, ages 5 and 8, had a great experience with the Saturday program this year and my husband and I took full advantage of the opportunity for some ski dates on Saturdays.
The snow keeps coming! The report was 12″ this morning, pushing us to 453″ on the season. The Rendezvous Bowl plot is currently sitting at 136″, the second deepest it’s been on record for this date (March 18th) in history. Needless to say, the skiing has been incredible this season. The latest foot skied amazingly… Read more »
Jax n’ Lance here for en epic low down on that bevy that gets us stoked for the POWDER day: COFFEE Right now as I type, I have a french press full of peaberry coffee roasted just 72 hours ago from beans that arrived last Friday. Not only is it flat out delicious, it is… Read more »
Skiing with your kids can be a really amazing experience, it can also be really challenging. Finding the right equipment is 70% of the battle, the other 30% is getting them out the door and then carrying all that crap the base of the lifts. If you’re planning a spring break trip, or just a… Read more »