- 2014-04-07: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Reports Highest Visitation on Record
- 2014-03-25: Update to Rendezvous Concert Lineup
- 2014-03-14: 1st Annual Jackson Hole Rendezvous: 3 Days of Spring Skiing and 3 Nights of Legendary, Free Music Concerts
- 2014-02-27: Michael Franti and Spearhead Headline Jackson Hole Rendezvous
- 2014-02-04: Storm Delivers: Season Snowfall Totals Over 21 Feet at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2014-01-18: First Annual JHMR Eco Night Raises Over $2,200 for Hole Food Rescue
- 2014-01-09: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Hosts First Annual Eco Night
- 2013-12-24: Over Two Fresh Feet of Snow: a Christmas Gift at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2013-12-04: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort #1 Snow in the Rockies, Opening 4,139' Top to Bottom this Saturday
- 2013-12-03: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has Unprecedented Opening Weekend
- 2013-11-25: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Opening 3,000 Vertical Feet for Thanksgiving Day
- 2013-10-14: What's New For Winter in 2013/14 at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2013-09-23: WAIT- The Party is Not Over. JHMR Announces #1 Free Ski Day
- 2013-09-18: SKI Magazine Readers Vote Jackson Hole North America's Overall #1 Resort for 2014
- 2013-07-23: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Grand Pass On Sale August 1, 2014
- 2013-06-12: Concert on the Commons Line Up Announced, Bike Park Opening this Weekend in Teton Village!
- 2013-05-22: Jackson Hole Aerial Tram Opens Saturday
- 2013-04-09: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Reports Highest Visitation on Record
- 2013-03-12: The Mountain Collective Adds Three New Partners for 2013-2014 Ski Season
- 2013-02-08: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Expands the Dick's Ditch Classic
- 2013-01-31: Storms Pound the Tetons. Season Snowfall Tops 20 Feet at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2013-01-07: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Experiences Record December and Holiday Season
- 2012-12-19: DEEPcember in Jackson Hole brings snow every day, Totaling over 100 inches of snow.
- 2012-12-14: TGR Fall Line Camp at Jackson Hole
- 2012-12-08: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort: #1 Snow In the Rockies. Opened 4,139', Top to Bottom Today.
- 2012-12-06: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Opens All Major Lifts This Weekend
- 2012-12-06: Adaptive Awareness Day
- 2012-12-04: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Opens the New Casper Lift Thursday and More Terrain by Weekend.
- 2012-11-30: O.A.R. Headlines 8th Annual Mountain Festival Weekend at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2012-11-24: Opening Day 2012/2013
- 2012-10-08: SKI Magazine Readers Vote Jackson Hole #1
- 2012-08-16: Whats New for Winter 2012/2013
- 2012-08-14: Four Major Independent Ski Resorts Form The Mountain Collective™
- 2012-07-17: Air Service Builds on Successes
- 2012-06-26: 1% for the Planet Welcomes Jackson Hole Mountain Resort ‘Couloir’ and ‘Deck’ Restaurants to Network
- 2012-03-01: The February That March Dream are Made of
- 2012-02-14: The Casper Lift will be replaced
- 2012 - 1 - 1: Big Snow to Start the New Year
- 2011-12-05: Wool & Whiskey
- 2011-12-02: Jackson Hole: Best Skiing in the Lower 48
- 2011-07-20: JHMR Announces Lowest Season Pass in Recorded History
- 2011-05-11: JHMR Receives National Ski Area Association’s Golden Eagle Award for Environmental Excellence
- 2011-05-03: Jackson Hole Celebrates 5 Years of Environmental Excellence
- 2011-04-07: Resort Concludes Second Best Season in its History
- 2011-02-25: Stay Home this March? Don\'t be Silly
- 2011-01-10: Epic January + Chicago to Jackson $149 each way
- 2010-12-28: Nachtspktakel: JHMR hosts moonlight ski tour to Casper Lodge followed by beer and appetizers
- 2010-11-23: Biggest Opening Day
- 2010-09-13: Burton’s Next Stash Run Comes to Life at Jackson Hole
- 2010-08-16: What’s New at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for Winter 2010
- 2010-03-15: Jackson Hole Mountain Festival March 27th Ride. Eat. Dance. Sleep
- 2010-03-08: Turn it up in the Tetons
- 2010-02-10: Mountain Festival Talent & Package Announced
- 2010-02-01: Another Fresh Coat Plasters Jackson Hole
- 2010-01-27: January Ends on a Huge Note
- 2010-01-19: Season Passholder Party and Race
- 2010-01-19: Ride. Eat. Sleep. For $99
- 2010-01-09: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort™ Mourns Loss of Ski Patroller
- 2010-01-06: 1-6-10 Delayed Opening Information
- 2010-01-06: Incident Update at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort™
- 2010-01-05: Great News from Jackson Hole: More Snow, Deals, & Contest Giveaway
- 2010-01-04: Big Snow hits Jackson Hole
- 2010-01-04: “Rocky Mountain Sky Tram” Party at Nick’s - U.S. TV PREMIERE: National Geographic Channel Thursday, January 7 at 6pm
- 2009-12-15: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) To Open Bridger Gondola: 2800 Vertical Feet
- 2009-12-10: Fly to Jackson Hole this January. Buy 2 get 2 free.
- 2009-11-13: White Christmas. Guaranteed.
- 2009-10-22: Nordic Track is Back
- 2009-09-28: JH Tapped iPhone Application
- 2009-09-24: Will you be the 100,000th Tram rider this summer?
- 2009-08-19: Fly Free to Jackson Hole this winter
- 2009-08-04: What’s New at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for 2009
- 2009-07-14: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort presents Winter 2009/10 Season Pass Line Up
- 2009-06-19: EcoFriendly Dining at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-06-18: Fathers Ride the Tram for Free on Father’s Day
- 2009-06-09: Instant Adventure: Half Price
- 2009-05-25: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Takes Summer Seriously
- 2009-05-19: The NEW Aerial Tram Opens for Summer 2009
- 2009-05-18: TEKO® Named the Official Sock of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-05-06: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Announces New Chief Marketing Officer
- 2009-04-10: “Year of the Tram” at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-03-24: FEED YOUR SOUL at the Fourth Annual Jackson Hole Music Festival
- 2009-02-23: Ozomatli to Headline Fourth Annual Jackson Hole Mountain Festival
- 2009-02-21: Adaptive Awareness Day on March 3rd & Adaptive Steep & Deep Camp March 5-8
- 2009-02-13: 11th Annual Dick’s Ditch Banked Slalom at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-02-12: The Tram is Back for Summer Fun in Jackson Hole!
- 2009-02-11: Valentine’s Day Couple’s Race in Teton Village February 14th
- 2009-02-06: Jackson Hole Nordic Center to Open Dog Loop!
- 2009-01-26: Jackson Hole’s NEW “Big Red” Flying High This Season
- 2009-01-15: 10th Annual Safety Week at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-01-14: Season Pass Holder Appreciation Day and Party at JHMR
- 2009-01-01: MEET JACKSON HOLE’S NEW AERIAL TRAM
- 2008-12-29: 12/29/2008 Incident Statement, 4 PM update
- 2008-12-10: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Bridger Gondola and Casper Triple Chair to Open This Saturday
- 2008-11-26: JACKSON HOLE MOUNTAIN RESORT TO OPEN NOVEMBER 29th
- 2008-10-30: Free Plane Tickets to Jackson Hole
- 2008-10-29: Jackson Hole Aerial Tram Ready to Fly!
- 2008-10-07: Splice of Aerial Tram Haul Rope Happening Today at JHMR
- 2008-10-01: New Aerial Tram at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2008-09-30: Whats New for Winter 2008/2009
- : Epic January + Jackson Hole to Chicago. $149 each way
- : Nachtspektakel & US National Ski Mountaineering Championships
- : What\'s New in Jackson Hole for the Winter of 2011-2012
The Mountain Collective Adds Three New Partners for 2013-2014 Ski Season
Posted on - 2013-03-12
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Mountain Collective Adds Three New Partners for 2013-2014 Ski Season
Access to Six Leading Destinations on One Pass for Just $349 USD
During Pre-Season Sale
Mammoth Mountain, Snowbird and Whistler Blackcomb join Alta, Aspen/Snowmass, Jackson Hole and Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows
WHISTLER, BC, ASPEN, Colo., JACKSON HOLE, Wyo., ALTA, Utah, SNOWBIRD, Utah, SQUAW VALLEY, Calif., MAMMOTH LAKES, Calif. and SAN FRANCISCO – March 12, 2013 –The Mountain Collective™ has added three premier independent ski resorts in North America to its roster of iconic destinations for the 2013-2014 winter season. Mammoth Mountain, Snowbird and Whistler Blackcomb join Alta, Aspen/Snowmass, Jackson Hole and Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows in this unprecedented collaboration of resorts.
Starting today, a limited number of Mountain Collective passes are on sale at last year’s price. For only $349 USD, The Mountain Collective™ Pass includes two days of skiing or riding at each of the six destinations (AltaSnowbird, Aspen/Snowmass, Jackson Hole, Mammoth Mountain, Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows and Whistler Blackcomb), plus a 50 percent discount on all additional days with no blackout dates.
In addition, passholders will receive exclusive lodging deals throughout the season. Collectively this pass grants access to 12 mountains with more than 30,000 acres of terrain, 186 lifts and an unmatched reputation for snow quality, quantity and steeps. Passes are available online through an exclusive technology, distribution and marketing partnership with Liftopia at www.TheMountainCollective.com. A limited quantity of passes is now available at this lowest guaranteed price.
“The Mountain Collective successfully captured the imagination of mountain travel enthusiasts looking for variety, flexibility and affordable access to the best independent resorts in the world,” said Christian Knapp, vice president of marketing, Aspen Skiing Company. “Adding these three world-class mountains makes this the ultimate dream pass, and only serves to enhance the value skiers and riders will enjoy from The Mountain Collective.”
The Mountain Collective™ Pass is available for children (ages 12 and under), under the same terms for just $229. The partnership will also offer a 50 percent discount on lift tickets to premier pass holders at the participating resorts. Visit www.TheMountainCollective.com or call (800) 705-6286 for more information. Price subject to change.
Joined at the top by lifts and at the base by a free ski bus, AltaSnowbird has offered a shared skiing experience since 2001. AltaSnowbird is consistently recognized in the ski world for numerous “bests,” including the quality of the snow, the variety of terrain, accessibility, value and steeps. AltaSnowbird skiing encompasses 4,700 acres, 1,175 is beginner terrain, 1,755 intermediate and 1,770 advanced. Average seasonal snowfall is 560”. An aerial tram, 18 lifts and a tunnel provide access to world-class skiing just 29 miles from Salt Lake International Airport. The AltaSnowbird community has nine base lodges and 22 restaurants. There are also a number of condominiums and private homes for rent located conveniently on the road between Alta and Snowbird.
Media Contacts: Connie Marshall, Alta Ski Area firstname.lastname@example.org, 801-799-2263 and Emily Moench, Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort, email@example.com, 801-933-2047.
Aspen/Snowmass includes four mountains - Snowmass, Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk - as well as the award-winning Ski & Snowboard Schools of Aspen/Snowmass. The resort boasts more than 5,500 acres of terrain, 40 lifts and over 300 inches of snowfall annually and is home to award-winning terrain parks and world-class events. Aspen/Snowmass is accessible by two of the most convenient airports in the mountains – Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (ASE) (3 miles from Aspen) and Eagle County Airport (EGE) (70 miles from Aspen). For more information please call 800-525-6200, or visit the company’s website at www.aspensnowmass.com.
Media Contact: Jeff Hanle firstname.lastname@example.org, 970-300-7022
About Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole continues to famously deliver legendary powder snow, 4,139 continuous vertical feet, 2500 acres of beginner, intermediate and expert skiing and snowboarding and a genuine “Last of the Old West” atmosphere. It’s now easier than ever to get to Jackson Hole and ski it with expanded airline service from nine major cities across the US and improved intermediate terrain. In a move to continue to broaden the appeal of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, in December 2012 a new, high speed, four passenger detachable chair opened at mid-mountain. Along with the new Casper Lift, the Casper intermediate trail network has received extensive summer grooming, expanding and improving this classic blue terrain, bringing a whole new experience to visitors. www.jacksonhole.com. Media Contact: Anna Cole email@example.com, 307-793-2704
About Mammoth Mountain
Mammoth Mountain Ski Area is the leading four-season mountain resort in California. With 1.3 million annual skier visits, Mammoth Mountain is currently the third most frequented ski resort in the United States. The company owns and operates a variety of resort businesses including recreation, hospitality, real estate development, food and beverage and retail. Specific businesses owned and operated by Mammoth Mountain include Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, June Mountain, Tamarack Lodge and Resort, Mammoth Snowmobile Adventures, Mammoth Mountain Bike Park and the Mammoth Mountain Inn. Mammoth Mountain also operates Juniper Springs Resort, the Village Lodge and Sierra Star Golf Course in Mammoth Lakes, California. For more information on Mammoth Mountain, visit www.MammothMountain.com or call 800.MAMMOTH.
Media Contact: Joani Lynch firstname.lastname@example.org ,760-934-0645
About Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows
Located side-by-side in Lake Tahoe, Calif., together Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows offer skiers and riders access to 6,000 skiable acres, 43 lifts and 270+ trails all on one lift ticket or season pass. Host of the 1960 Winter Olympics, Squaw Valley is internationally renowned for legendary terrain that ranges from an expansive mountaintop beginner area to unrivaled expert steeps, trees and bowls spanning six mountain peaks. Alpine Meadows’ seven powder bowls, summit-to-base groomed slopes, and authentic hospitality are among the many attributes that have made the resort a favorite of the local community and visitors alike. Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows are proud to announce over $20 million in capital improvements for the 2012-13 winter season including snowmaking upgrades; a new high-speed, six-passenger chairlift and enhanced High Camp beginner experience; a mile-long terrain park at Alpine Meadows and more. For more information, visit www.squaw.com or www.skialpine.com or call 1.800.403.0206. Media Contacts: Amelia Richmond, Squaw Valley email@example.com, 530-452-7111, Jenny Kendrick, Alpine Meadows firstname.lastname@example.org, 530-581-8321
About Whistler Blackcomb
Whistler Blackcomb, the official alpine skiing venue for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, is situated in the Resort Municipality of Whistler located in the Coast Mountains of British Columbia 125 kilometres (78 miles) from Vancouver, British Columbia. North America’s premier four season mountain resort, Whistler and Blackcomb are two side-by-side mountains which combined offer over 200 marked runs, 8,171 acres of terrain, 16 alpine bowls, three glaciers, receives on average over 1,192 centimetres (469 inches) of snow annually, and one of the longest ski seasons in North America. In the summer, Whistler Blackcomb offers a variety of activities, including hiking and biking trails, the Whistler Mountain Bike Park, and sightseeing on the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola. Media Contact: Michelle Leroux, email@example.com, 604-698-6654
Liftopia is the largest online platform for ski lift tickets and other mountain-related activities including rentals, lessons, dining credits and more. With deals up to 80% off at over 200 ski areas, Liftopia provides skiers and snowboarders the ability to buy date-specific lift tickets and on-mountain activities online in advance via Liftopia.com and the Liftopia mobile app.Liftopia’s proprietary technology enables ski resorts to lock in incremental revenue through pricing and inventory management tools and an advanced data & analytics dashboard. In 2012, Liftopia launched Cloud Store by Liftopia, a SaaS booking engine for mountain resorts that allows them to leverage Liftopia’s platform tools to manage inventory, pricing and online distribution through their own website and mobile channels. Founded in 2005, Liftopia is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading institutional and angel investors. Liftopia is a proud supporter of the U.S. Ski Team and U.S. Snowboarding. For more information, visit the Liftopia blog or follow the company on Facebook (www.facebook.com/liftopia) and Twitter (@Liftopia).
Media contact: Mia Sachs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 312-498-6313
B-roll footage available for editorial use: HD B-roll available for download: