- 2014-05-20: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort's Aerial Tram Opens for Summer Season with Great New Pricing Options; Aerial Adventure Ropes Course and Grand Adventure Pass Coming Soon.
- 2014-04-07: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Reports Highest Visitation on Record
- 2014-03-25: Update to Rendezvous Concert Lineup
- 2014-03-14: 1st Annual Jackson Hole Rendezvous: 3 Days of Spring Skiing and 3 Nights of Legendary, Free Music Concerts
- 2014-02-27: Michael Franti and Spearhead Headline Jackson Hole Rendezvous
- 2014-02-04: Storm Delivers: Season Snowfall Totals Over 21 Feet at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2014-01-18: First Annual JHMR Eco Night Raises Over $2,200 for Hole Food Rescue
- 2014-01-09: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Hosts First Annual Eco Night
- 2013-12-24: Over Two Fresh Feet of Snow: a Christmas Gift at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2013-12-04: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort #1 Snow in the Rockies, Opening 4,139' Top to Bottom this Saturday
- 2013-12-03: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has Unprecedented Opening Weekend
- 2013-11-25: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Opening 3,000 Vertical Feet for Thanksgiving Day
- 2013-10-14: What's New For Winter in 2013/14 at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2013-09-23: WAIT- The Party is Not Over. JHMR Announces #1 Free Ski Day
- 2013-09-18: SKI Magazine Readers Vote Jackson Hole North America's Overall #1 Resort for 2014
- 2013-07-23: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Grand Pass On Sale August 1, 2014
- 2013-06-12: Concert on the Commons Line Up Announced, Bike Park Opening this Weekend in Teton Village!
- 2013-05-22: Jackson Hole Aerial Tram Opens Saturday
- 2013-04-09: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Reports Highest Visitation on Record
- 2013-03-12: The Mountain Collective Adds Three New Partners for 2013-2014 Ski Season
- 2013-02-08: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Expands the Dick's Ditch Classic
- 2013-01-31: Storms Pound the Tetons. Season Snowfall Tops 20 Feet at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2013-01-07: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Experiences Record December and Holiday Season
- 2012-12-19: DEEPcember in Jackson Hole brings snow every day, Totaling over 100 inches of snow.
- 2012-12-14: TGR Fall Line Camp at Jackson Hole
- 2012-12-08: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort: #1 Snow In the Rockies. Opened 4,139', Top to Bottom Today.
- 2012-12-06: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Opens All Major Lifts This Weekend
- 2012-12-06: Adaptive Awareness Day
- 2012-12-04: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Opens the New Casper Lift Thursday and More Terrain by Weekend.
- 2012-11-30: O.A.R. Headlines 8th Annual Mountain Festival Weekend at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2012-11-24: Opening Day 2012/2013
- 2012-10-08: SKI Magazine Readers Vote Jackson Hole #1
- 2012-08-16: Whats New for Winter 2012/2013
- 2012-08-14: Four Major Independent Ski Resorts Form The Mountain Collective™
- 2012-07-17: Air Service Builds on Successes
- 2012-06-26: 1% for the Planet Welcomes Jackson Hole Mountain Resort ‘Couloir’ and ‘Deck’ Restaurants to Network
- 2012-03-01: The February That March Dream are Made of
- 2012-02-14: The Casper Lift will be replaced
- 2012 - 1 - 1: Big Snow to Start the New Year
- 2011-12-05: Wool & Whiskey
- 2011-12-02: Jackson Hole: Best Skiing in the Lower 48
- 2011-07-20: JHMR Announces Lowest Season Pass in Recorded History
- 2011-05-11: JHMR Receives National Ski Area Association’s Golden Eagle Award for Environmental Excellence
- 2011-05-03: Jackson Hole Celebrates 5 Years of Environmental Excellence
- 2011-04-07: Resort Concludes Second Best Season in its History
- 2011-02-25: Stay Home this March? Don\'t be Silly
- 2011-01-10: Epic January + Chicago to Jackson $149 each way
- 2010-12-28: Nachtspktakel: JHMR hosts moonlight ski tour to Casper Lodge followed by beer and appetizers
- 2010-11-23: Biggest Opening Day
- 2010-09-13: Burton’s Next Stash Run Comes to Life at Jackson Hole
- 2010-08-16: What’s New at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for Winter 2010
- 2010-03-15: Jackson Hole Mountain Festival March 27th Ride. Eat. Dance. Sleep
- 2010-03-08: Turn it up in the Tetons
- 2010-02-10: Mountain Festival Talent & Package Announced
- 2010-02-01: Another Fresh Coat Plasters Jackson Hole
- 2010-01-27: January Ends on a Huge Note
- 2010-01-19: Season Passholder Party and Race
- 2010-01-19: Ride. Eat. Sleep. For $99
- 2010-01-09: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort™ Mourns Loss of Ski Patroller
- 2010-01-06: 1-6-10 Delayed Opening Information
- 2010-01-06: Incident Update at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort™
- 2010-01-05: Great News from Jackson Hole: More Snow, Deals, & Contest Giveaway
- 2010-01-04: Big Snow hits Jackson Hole
- 2010-01-04: “Rocky Mountain Sky Tram” Party at Nick’s - U.S. TV PREMIERE: National Geographic Channel Thursday, January 7 at 6pm
- 2009-12-15: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) To Open Bridger Gondola: 2800 Vertical Feet
- 2009-12-10: Fly to Jackson Hole this January. Buy 2 get 2 free.
- 2009-11-13: White Christmas. Guaranteed.
- 2009-10-22: Nordic Track is Back
- 2009-09-28: JH Tapped iPhone Application
- 2009-09-24: Will you be the 100,000th Tram rider this summer?
- 2009-08-19: Fly Free to Jackson Hole this winter
- 2009-08-04: What’s New at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for 2009
- 2009-07-14: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort presents Winter 2009/10 Season Pass Line Up
- 2009-06-19: EcoFriendly Dining at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-06-18: Fathers Ride the Tram for Free on Father’s Day
- 2009-06-09: Instant Adventure: Half Price
- 2009-05-25: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Takes Summer Seriously
- 2009-05-19: The NEW Aerial Tram Opens for Summer 2009
- 2009-05-18: TEKO® Named the Official Sock of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-05-06: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Announces New Chief Marketing Officer
- 2009-04-10: “Year of the Tram” at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-03-24: FEED YOUR SOUL at the Fourth Annual Jackson Hole Music Festival
- 2009-02-23: Ozomatli to Headline Fourth Annual Jackson Hole Mountain Festival
- 2009-02-21: Adaptive Awareness Day on March 3rd & Adaptive Steep & Deep Camp March 5-8
- 2009-02-13: 11th Annual Dick’s Ditch Banked Slalom at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-02-12: The Tram is Back for Summer Fun in Jackson Hole!
- 2009-02-11: Valentine’s Day Couple’s Race in Teton Village February 14th
- 2009-02-06: Jackson Hole Nordic Center to Open Dog Loop!
- 2009-01-26: Jackson Hole’s NEW “Big Red” Flying High This Season
- 2009-01-15: 10th Annual Safety Week at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-01-14: Season Pass Holder Appreciation Day and Party at JHMR
- 2009-01-01: MEET JACKSON HOLE’S NEW AERIAL TRAM
- 2008-12-29: 12/29/2008 Incident Statement, 4 PM update
- 2008-12-10: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Bridger Gondola and Casper Triple Chair to Open This Saturday
- 2008-11-26: JACKSON HOLE MOUNTAIN RESORT TO OPEN NOVEMBER 29th
- 2008-10-30: Free Plane Tickets to Jackson Hole
- 2008-10-29: Jackson Hole Aerial Tram Ready to Fly!
- 2008-10-07: Splice of Aerial Tram Haul Rope Happening Today at JHMR
- 2008-10-01: New Aerial Tram at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2008-09-30: Whats New for Winter 2008/2009
- : Epic January + Jackson Hole to Chicago. $149 each way
- : Nachtspektakel & US National Ski Mountaineering Championships
- : What\'s New in Jackson Hole for the Winter of 2011-2012
Michael Franti and Spearhead Headline Jackson Hole Rendezvous
Posted on - 2014-02-27
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Michael Franti and Spearhead Headline Jackson Hole Rendezvous,
3 Days of Spring Skiing and 3 Nights of Legendary, Free Music Concerts
(February 26, 2014), Teton Village, WY - Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is excited to announce nationally acclaimed artist, Michael Franti and Spearhead, as the headlining act for the 1st Annual Jackson Hole Rendezvous. The Jackson Hole Rendezvous is a three-day spring lifestyle and music festival taking place from March 27-30, 2014. The multi-day event kicks off Thursday, March 27th with a free concert in the town of Jackson at the Snow King Arena, featuring Karl Denson's Tiny Universe. The free live music then heads to Teton Village on Friday night with reggae legends Steel Pulse hitting the stage, followed by a fireworks display. Then on Saturday March 29th, Michael Franti and Spearhead will rock the concert area in Teton Village before the night closes with another massive fireworks display.
Jackson Hole Rendezvous is a gathering of mountain and music lovers from around the country, here to celebrate another spectacular winter and the arrival of spring. Under the bright skies of the warm spring sun, Jackson Hole Rendezvous will be headlined by Michael Franti and will also include a range of other events such as the Pole, Peddle, Paddle, The Marmot Coombs Classic – a celebration of skiing in memory of the late Doug Coombs, the après-crowd pleaser Music under the Tram, contest giveaways and other base area activities. All shows will have opening acts, food and beverage sales, with the venues opening with free admission at 6:00pm.
“This year, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is investing in expanding our spring event as a way of saying thank you to our guests for an incredible season together,” said Anna Olson, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Marketing Director. “It is the perfect way to close the season –three nights of free concerts both in town and on the mountain and perfect spring skiing conditions as a result of near record-breaking February snowfall.”
Jackson Hole Rendezvous is brought to you by Jackson Hole Mountain Resort with the generous support of our sponsors. Including Bud Light, Jeep: The Official Vehicle of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Marmot, Gore Tex, GoPro, Teton County Travel and Tourism Tax Board (4JH), Teton Village Association, Freeskier Magazine and Snowboard Magazine.
Starts at $149 per person, per night. Includes accommodations in a two bedroom Aspens condominium with a two-day lift ticket. Valid 3/27-3/31 during Jackson Hole Rendezvous Festival. Two-night minimum required. Package pricing is based on quad occupancy and includes taxes and fees. Call Jackson Hole Resort Lodging to book at 800-443-8613.
Air Inclusive Package - Save $200 Per Person
Receive $200 air credit per person when you book roundtrip airfare, lodging, lift tickets (or equivalent winter activity), plus taxes and fees to the Spring Rendezvous. *Valid dates of travel for 3 night packages: March 16 - Apr 6, 2014. Call 888-838-6699 to book, available only through Jackson Hole Central Reservations.
Jackson Hole continues to famously deliver epic powder snow, 4,139 continuous vertical feet, 2500 acres of the best beginner, intermediate and expert skiing and snowboarding in North America and a genuine “Last of the Old West” atmosphere. Neighboring the legacy National Parks of Yellowstone and Grand Teton and operating in Bridger Teton National Forest, there is no more spectacular setting for a destination resort in the world. And now Jackson Hole is one of the most easily accessed destination resorts in the West with non-stop flights from twelve major cities, including new non-stop flights from JFK, Houston and Seattle in addition to San Francisco, Minneapolis and Newark last winter. For route maps, ski packages, online tickets (now with Best Price guarantee), web cams, videos and more please visit jacksonhole.com or facebook.com/jacksonhole