- 2014-05-20: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort's Aerial Tram Opens for Summer Season with Great New Pricing Options; Aerial Adventure Ropes Course and Grand Adventure Pass Coming Soon.
- 2014-04-07: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Reports Highest Visitation on Record
- 2014-03-25: Update to Rendezvous Concert Lineup
- 2014-03-14: 1st Annual Jackson Hole Rendezvous: 3 Days of Spring Skiing and 3 Nights of Legendary, Free Music Concerts
- 2014-02-27: Michael Franti and Spearhead Headline Jackson Hole Rendezvous
- 2014-02-04: Storm Delivers: Season Snowfall Totals Over 21 Feet at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2014-01-18: First Annual JHMR Eco Night Raises Over $2,200 for Hole Food Rescue
- 2014-01-09: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Hosts First Annual Eco Night
- 2013-12-24: Over Two Fresh Feet of Snow: a Christmas Gift at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2013-12-04: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort #1 Snow in the Rockies, Opening 4,139' Top to Bottom this Saturday
- 2013-12-03: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has Unprecedented Opening Weekend
- 2013-11-25: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Opening 3,000 Vertical Feet for Thanksgiving Day
- 2013-10-14: What's New For Winter in 2013/14 at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2013-09-23: WAIT- The Party is Not Over. JHMR Announces #1 Free Ski Day
- 2013-09-18: SKI Magazine Readers Vote Jackson Hole North America's Overall #1 Resort for 2014
- 2013-07-23: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Grand Pass On Sale August 1, 2014
- 2013-06-12: Concert on the Commons Line Up Announced, Bike Park Opening this Weekend in Teton Village!
- 2013-05-22: Jackson Hole Aerial Tram Opens Saturday
- 2013-04-09: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Reports Highest Visitation on Record
- 2013-03-12: The Mountain Collective Adds Three New Partners for 2013-2014 Ski Season
- 2013-02-08: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Expands the Dick's Ditch Classic
- 2013-01-31: Storms Pound the Tetons. Season Snowfall Tops 20 Feet at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2013-01-07: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Experiences Record December and Holiday Season
- 2012-12-19: DEEPcember in Jackson Hole brings snow every day, Totaling over 100 inches of snow.
- 2012-12-14: TGR Fall Line Camp at Jackson Hole
- 2012-12-08: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort: #1 Snow In the Rockies. Opened 4,139', Top to Bottom Today.
- 2012-12-06: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Opens All Major Lifts This Weekend
- 2012-12-06: Adaptive Awareness Day
- 2012-12-04: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Opens the New Casper Lift Thursday and More Terrain by Weekend.
- 2012-11-30: O.A.R. Headlines 8th Annual Mountain Festival Weekend at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2012-11-24: Opening Day 2012/2013
- 2012-10-08: SKI Magazine Readers Vote Jackson Hole #1
- 2012-08-16: Whats New for Winter 2012/2013
- 2012-08-14: Four Major Independent Ski Resorts Form The Mountain Collective™
- 2012-07-17: Air Service Builds on Successes
- 2012-06-26: 1% for the Planet Welcomes Jackson Hole Mountain Resort ‘Couloir’ and ‘Deck’ Restaurants to Network
- 2012-03-01: The February That March Dream are Made of
- 2012-02-14: The Casper Lift will be replaced
- 2012 - 1 - 1: Big Snow to Start the New Year
- 2011-12-05: Wool & Whiskey
- 2011-12-02: Jackson Hole: Best Skiing in the Lower 48
- 2011-07-20: JHMR Announces Lowest Season Pass in Recorded History
- 2011-05-11: JHMR Receives National Ski Area Association’s Golden Eagle Award for Environmental Excellence
- 2011-05-03: Jackson Hole Celebrates 5 Years of Environmental Excellence
- 2011-04-07: Resort Concludes Second Best Season in its History
- 2011-02-25: Stay Home this March? Don\'t be Silly
- 2011-01-10: Epic January + Chicago to Jackson $149 each way
- 2010-12-28: Nachtspktakel: JHMR hosts moonlight ski tour to Casper Lodge followed by beer and appetizers
- 2010-11-23: Biggest Opening Day
- 2010-09-13: Burton’s Next Stash Run Comes to Life at Jackson Hole
- 2010-08-16: What’s New at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for Winter 2010
- 2010-03-15: Jackson Hole Mountain Festival March 27th Ride. Eat. Dance. Sleep
- 2010-03-08: Turn it up in the Tetons
- 2010-02-10: Mountain Festival Talent & Package Announced
- 2010-02-01: Another Fresh Coat Plasters Jackson Hole
- 2010-01-27: January Ends on a Huge Note
- 2010-01-19: Season Passholder Party and Race
- 2010-01-19: Ride. Eat. Sleep. For $99
- 2010-01-09: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort™ Mourns Loss of Ski Patroller
- 2010-01-06: 1-6-10 Delayed Opening Information
- 2010-01-06: Incident Update at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort™
- 2010-01-05: Great News from Jackson Hole: More Snow, Deals, & Contest Giveaway
- 2010-01-04: Big Snow hits Jackson Hole
- 2010-01-04: “Rocky Mountain Sky Tram” Party at Nick’s - U.S. TV PREMIERE: National Geographic Channel Thursday, January 7 at 6pm
- 2009-12-15: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) To Open Bridger Gondola: 2800 Vertical Feet
- 2009-12-10: Fly to Jackson Hole this January. Buy 2 get 2 free.
- 2009-11-13: White Christmas. Guaranteed.
- 2009-10-22: Nordic Track is Back
- 2009-09-28: JH Tapped iPhone Application
- 2009-09-24: Will you be the 100,000th Tram rider this summer?
- 2009-08-19: Fly Free to Jackson Hole this winter
- 2009-08-04: What’s New at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for 2009
- 2009-07-14: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort presents Winter 2009/10 Season Pass Line Up
- 2009-06-19: EcoFriendly Dining at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-06-18: Fathers Ride the Tram for Free on Father’s Day
- 2009-06-09: Instant Adventure: Half Price
- 2009-05-25: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Takes Summer Seriously
- 2009-05-19: The NEW Aerial Tram Opens for Summer 2009
- 2009-05-18: TEKO® Named the Official Sock of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-05-06: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Announces New Chief Marketing Officer
- 2009-04-10: “Year of the Tram” at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-03-24: FEED YOUR SOUL at the Fourth Annual Jackson Hole Music Festival
- 2009-02-23: Ozomatli to Headline Fourth Annual Jackson Hole Mountain Festival
- 2009-02-21: Adaptive Awareness Day on March 3rd & Adaptive Steep & Deep Camp March 5-8
- 2009-02-13: 11th Annual Dick’s Ditch Banked Slalom at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-02-12: The Tram is Back for Summer Fun in Jackson Hole!
- 2009-02-11: Valentine’s Day Couple’s Race in Teton Village February 14th
- 2009-02-06: Jackson Hole Nordic Center to Open Dog Loop!
- 2009-01-26: Jackson Hole’s NEW “Big Red” Flying High This Season
- 2009-01-15: 10th Annual Safety Week at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-01-14: Season Pass Holder Appreciation Day and Party at JHMR
- 2009-01-01: MEET JACKSON HOLE’S NEW AERIAL TRAM
- 2008-12-29: 12/29/2008 Incident Statement, 4 PM update
- 2008-12-10: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Bridger Gondola and Casper Triple Chair to Open This Saturday
- 2008-11-26: JACKSON HOLE MOUNTAIN RESORT TO OPEN NOVEMBER 29th
- 2008-10-30: Free Plane Tickets to Jackson Hole
- 2008-10-29: Jackson Hole Aerial Tram Ready to Fly!
- 2008-10-07: Splice of Aerial Tram Haul Rope Happening Today at JHMR
- 2008-10-01: New Aerial Tram at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2008-09-30: Whats New for Winter 2008/2009
- : Epic January + Jackson Hole to Chicago. $149 each way
- : Nachtspektakel & US National Ski Mountaineering Championships
- : What\'s New in Jackson Hole for the Winter of 2011-2012
Concert on the Commons Line Up Announced, Bike Park Opening this Weekend in Teton Village!
Posted on - 2013-06-12
Concert on the Commons Line Up Announced, Bike Park opening this
Weekend in Teton Village!
(June 12, 2013 – Teton Village, WY) The Teton Village Association in conjunction with Poppa Presents and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort are pleased to announce the 2013 Concert on the Commons line up. The free outdoor music series will kick off July 3 and 4th and will run on Sundays July 14th through August 18th. “It’s a very exciting mix of bands this summer,” stated Chip Carey, Chief Marketing Officer at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. “All of the acts bring a unique character with them, and it will be fun to hear the variety in this line up.” With Indie, country, rock, Latin, and global sounds, each week’s concert will have a different vibe. All shows start at 5pm in the Village Commons and are free of charge.
Summer is in full swing in Teton Village with the Bike Park opening at 9am this Saturday, June 15th. Along with the Bike Park, The Tin Can Cantina will be open for the summer season, and Jackson Hole Sports is open daily with bike rentals and lesson packages. The Deck and Couloir Restaurants atop the Bridger Gondola open Sunday, June 23rd.
2013 Concerts on the Commons:
July 3-4: Red, White and 2! Teton Village’s largest celebration of the summer! Celebrate the Fourth of July in Teton Village, with two days of spectacular fireworks and free outdoor music. The fun will start on July 3rd with Wood Smoke Rising starting at 6:30pm and local favorite Mandatory Air hitting the stage at 7:30 PM with a huge Fireworks show following at 10 PM. July 4th will feature a Music in the Hole Simulcast on the Village Commons at 6pm with Calle Mambo taking to the outdoor stage at 7:30 PM and Fireworks starting at 10 PM.
July 14: Desert Noise
Four adventurers from Utah Valley, UT make up the young and exciting band Desert Noise. The foursome has a unique sound, a jangle-rich breed of rock 'n roll; music made for shouting into canyons, jumping into rivers, and getting married to the wide-open road. With a strong maturity in their songwriting, they conjure the majesty of the American pastoral landscape.
While one can pick out definite strains of blues and Americana, their often-ferocious delivery and penchant for shredding guitars elicits a powerful transcendence into psychedelic rock. These four young men are enchanting hearts across the country, having shared the stage with such notable contemporaries as The Head and The Heart, Local Natives, The Morning Benders, Blitzen Trapper, Miniature Tigers, and Pepper Rabbit. With their gaze set enthusiastically into the future and a new album on the way, the chronicle of Desert Noises is just beginning to unfold.
July 21: Jon Batiste and Stay Human
With his unique voice, virtuosic piano chops and dapper sense of style, Jon Batiste transcends music genres and has ignited the NYC music scene. Raised among the sounds and rhythms of New Orleans, Batiste comes from a renowned lineage of performers. He received a Masters Degree studying jazz and classical piano at The Juilliard School. At 25, he has performed in over 40 countries, playing everywhere from Carnegie Hall and Lincoln Center to the Kennedy Center and Concertgebouw.
With his modern take on American music, and clever use of the harmonaboard, Batiste has collaborated with musicians from across the spectrum – Prince, Lenny Kravitz, Wynton Marsalis, Jimmy Buffett, Harry Connick Jr., Aloe Blacc, Roy Hargrove, Cassandra Wilson, Mark O’Connor and Asher Roth among them.
Batiste is the founder and leader of Stay Human, a band noted for their world-class music, high energy and uplifting spirit – which they take to concert halls as well as subways. Jon’s following is creating huge grassroots buzz amongst influential tastemakers and fellow artists alike.
July 28: Shooter Jennings
Shooter Jennings, son of country music legend Waylon Jennings, was born into the Nashville country music scene, but he has built a career with a creative sound that transcends traditional music generes. Shooter Jennings has always demanded to be taken on his own terms, and he moved to LA to build his own unique sound and style. Jennings made his debut with the single "4th Of July" of his 2005 album Put the "O" Back in Country, which peaked at No. 26 on the Billboard country charts. Jennings has since followed with five more albums, the most recent, The Other Life, released earlier this year.
So what is Shooter Jenning’s style? Is he country? Is he rock? Both? Neither? His influences include Hank Williams, Trent Reznor, and Led Zeppelin. However you try to define his sound, you’ll be sure to enjoy the twangy melodies and gifted song writing.
August 4: Ben Taylor
Ben Taylor listens and thinks. A lot. In fact, the word Word is something Ben mulls over daily. It is, when you think about it, the only word that IS what it means. The meaning of word connects us – in any language – and this idea of communication is very important to Ben, as is the paradox of an individuated consciousness (think: ego) versus collective unconscious, that which unifies us all (happiness, fear, hate, love). Heavy? Not really, just a part of the ever evolving, highly intelligent, vulnerable, loving brain of Ben Taylor, musician, son, brother, friend and deep believer.
Ben Taylor, son of James Taylor, has been his own toughest critic, but has forged a career to create a dynamic sound and style. He flawlessly fuses folk, pop, soul, urban, reggae and country in his latest album, Listening, Ben’s writing is a beautiful piece of abstract story-telling, as the songs encourage the listener to find their own meaning in his words.
August 11: Nahko and Medicine for the People (Yoga on the Commons)
Oregon- native Nahka had a cultural conundrum: a boy born a mix of Apache, Puerto Rican, and Filipino cultures and adopted into an American family. But the unifying power of music entered his life as a healing remedy. He set out to bridge the cultural gaps dividing this own psyche and began producing a public, musical journal of his path toward personal, spiritual and communal healing. From his hometown of Portland to the shores of Hawaii or Bali, wherever he has traveled, Nahka is joined by a tribe of culturally alienated truth seekers for whom Nahko’s story resonates with their own, and who find redemption in his voice, guitar, flute and drum. Whether solo or with the dynamic group of musical troubadours know as “Medicine for the People,” Nahko delivers a soulful dose of curative vibrations that moves audiences to dance, laugh and cry. His “spirited redemption music” speak of scars of cultural wounds, environmental wrongs and social injustices. His lyrics hold heavy messages, but the load is lightened by agile melodies and driving rhythms that coerce all who bear witness into spirited purifying, movement.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort located in Teton Village, WY is a year round adventure outpost with an amazing array of summer activities. Experience the downhill mountain biking park, access hundreds of miles of hiking trails, or try tandem paragliding, horseback riding, guided rock climbing, kids programs, outdoor concerts and more – all just ONE mile from Grand Teton National Park. Visit www.jacksonhole.com for more details and to plan your vacation.