- 2014-04-07: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Reports Highest Visitation on Record
- 2014-03-25: Update to Rendezvous Concert Lineup
- 2014-03-14: 1st Annual Jackson Hole Rendezvous: 3 Days of Spring Skiing and 3 Nights of Legendary, Free Music Concerts
- 2014-02-27: Michael Franti and Spearhead Headline Jackson Hole Rendezvous
- 2014-02-04: Storm Delivers: Season Snowfall Totals Over 21 Feet at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2014-01-18: First Annual JHMR Eco Night Raises Over $2,200 for Hole Food Rescue
- 2014-01-09: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Hosts First Annual Eco Night
- 2013-12-24: Over Two Fresh Feet of Snow: a Christmas Gift at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2013-12-04: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort #1 Snow in the Rockies, Opening 4,139' Top to Bottom this Saturday
- 2013-12-03: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has Unprecedented Opening Weekend
- 2013-11-25: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Opening 3,000 Vertical Feet for Thanksgiving Day
- 2013-10-14: What's New For Winter in 2013/14 at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2013-09-23: WAIT- The Party is Not Over. JHMR Announces #1 Free Ski Day
- 2013-09-18: SKI Magazine Readers Vote Jackson Hole North America's Overall #1 Resort for 2014
- 2013-07-23: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Grand Pass On Sale August 1, 2014
- 2013-06-12: Concert on the Commons Line Up Announced, Bike Park Opening this Weekend in Teton Village!
- 2013-05-22: Jackson Hole Aerial Tram Opens Saturday
- 2013-04-09: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Reports Highest Visitation on Record
- 2013-03-12: The Mountain Collective Adds Three New Partners for 2013-2014 Ski Season
- 2013-02-08: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Expands the Dick's Ditch Classic
- 2013-01-31: Storms Pound the Tetons. Season Snowfall Tops 20 Feet at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2013-01-07: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Experiences Record December and Holiday Season
- 2012-12-19: DEEPcember in Jackson Hole brings snow every day, Totaling over 100 inches of snow.
- 2012-12-14: TGR Fall Line Camp at Jackson Hole
- 2012-12-08: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort: #1 Snow In the Rockies. Opened 4,139', Top to Bottom Today.
- 2012-12-06: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Opens All Major Lifts This Weekend
- 2012-12-06: Adaptive Awareness Day
- 2012-12-04: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Opens the New Casper Lift Thursday and More Terrain by Weekend.
- 2012-11-30: O.A.R. Headlines 8th Annual Mountain Festival Weekend at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2012-11-24: Opening Day 2012/2013
- 2012-10-08: SKI Magazine Readers Vote Jackson Hole #1
- 2012-08-16: Whats New for Winter 2012/2013
- 2012-08-14: Four Major Independent Ski Resorts Form The Mountain Collective™
- 2012-07-17: Air Service Builds on Successes
- 2012-06-26: 1% for the Planet Welcomes Jackson Hole Mountain Resort ‘Couloir’ and ‘Deck’ Restaurants to Network
- 2012-03-01: The February That March Dream are Made of
- 2012-02-14: The Casper Lift will be replaced
- 2012 - 1 - 1: Big Snow to Start the New Year
- 2011-12-05: Wool & Whiskey
- 2011-12-02: Jackson Hole: Best Skiing in the Lower 48
- 2011-07-20: JHMR Announces Lowest Season Pass in Recorded History
- 2011-05-11: JHMR Receives National Ski Area Association’s Golden Eagle Award for Environmental Excellence
- 2011-05-03: Jackson Hole Celebrates 5 Years of Environmental Excellence
- 2011-04-07: Resort Concludes Second Best Season in its History
- 2011-02-25: Stay Home this March? Don\'t be Silly
- 2011-01-10: Epic January + Chicago to Jackson $149 each way
- 2010-12-28: Nachtspktakel: JHMR hosts moonlight ski tour to Casper Lodge followed by beer and appetizers
- 2010-11-23: Biggest Opening Day
- 2010-09-13: Burton’s Next Stash Run Comes to Life at Jackson Hole
- 2010-08-16: What’s New at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for Winter 2010
- 2010-03-15: Jackson Hole Mountain Festival March 27th Ride. Eat. Dance. Sleep
- 2010-03-08: Turn it up in the Tetons
- 2010-02-10: Mountain Festival Talent & Package Announced
- 2010-02-01: Another Fresh Coat Plasters Jackson Hole
- 2010-01-27: January Ends on a Huge Note
- 2010-01-19: Season Passholder Party and Race
- 2010-01-19: Ride. Eat. Sleep. For $99
- 2010-01-09: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort™ Mourns Loss of Ski Patroller
- 2010-01-06: 1-6-10 Delayed Opening Information
- 2010-01-06: Incident Update at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort™
- 2010-01-05: Great News from Jackson Hole: More Snow, Deals, & Contest Giveaway
- 2010-01-04: Big Snow hits Jackson Hole
- 2010-01-04: “Rocky Mountain Sky Tram” Party at Nick’s - U.S. TV PREMIERE: National Geographic Channel Thursday, January 7 at 6pm
- 2009-12-15: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) To Open Bridger Gondola: 2800 Vertical Feet
- 2009-12-10: Fly to Jackson Hole this January. Buy 2 get 2 free.
- 2009-11-13: White Christmas. Guaranteed.
- 2009-10-22: Nordic Track is Back
- 2009-09-28: JH Tapped iPhone Application
- 2009-09-24: Will you be the 100,000th Tram rider this summer?
- 2009-08-19: Fly Free to Jackson Hole this winter
- 2009-08-04: What’s New at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for 2009
- 2009-07-14: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort presents Winter 2009/10 Season Pass Line Up
- 2009-06-19: EcoFriendly Dining at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-06-18: Fathers Ride the Tram for Free on Father’s Day
- 2009-06-09: Instant Adventure: Half Price
- 2009-05-25: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Takes Summer Seriously
- 2009-05-19: The NEW Aerial Tram Opens for Summer 2009
- 2009-05-18: TEKO® Named the Official Sock of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-05-06: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Announces New Chief Marketing Officer
- 2009-04-10: “Year of the Tram” at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-03-24: FEED YOUR SOUL at the Fourth Annual Jackson Hole Music Festival
- 2009-02-23: Ozomatli to Headline Fourth Annual Jackson Hole Mountain Festival
- 2009-02-21: Adaptive Awareness Day on March 3rd & Adaptive Steep & Deep Camp March 5-8
- 2009-02-13: 11th Annual Dick’s Ditch Banked Slalom at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-02-12: The Tram is Back for Summer Fun in Jackson Hole!
- 2009-02-11: Valentine’s Day Couple’s Race in Teton Village February 14th
- 2009-02-06: Jackson Hole Nordic Center to Open Dog Loop!
- 2009-01-26: Jackson Hole’s NEW “Big Red” Flying High This Season
- 2009-01-15: 10th Annual Safety Week at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-01-14: Season Pass Holder Appreciation Day and Party at JHMR
- 2009-01-01: MEET JACKSON HOLE’S NEW AERIAL TRAM
- 2008-12-29: 12/29/2008 Incident Statement, 4 PM update
- 2008-12-10: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Bridger Gondola and Casper Triple Chair to Open This Saturday
- 2008-11-26: JACKSON HOLE MOUNTAIN RESORT TO OPEN NOVEMBER 29th
- 2008-10-30: Free Plane Tickets to Jackson Hole
- 2008-10-29: Jackson Hole Aerial Tram Ready to Fly!
- 2008-10-07: Splice of Aerial Tram Haul Rope Happening Today at JHMR
- 2008-10-01: New Aerial Tram at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2008-09-30: Whats New for Winter 2008/2009
- : Epic January + Jackson Hole to Chicago. $149 each way
- : Nachtspektakel & US National Ski Mountaineering Championships
- : What\'s New in Jackson Hole for the Winter of 2011-2012
What's New For Winter in 2013/14 at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Posted on - 2013-10-14
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Winter 2013/14:
November 27, 2013 – April 6, 2014
North America’s Overall #1 Resort for 2014
The votes are in, and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) is ranked #1 Overall Resort in North America by the annual SKI Magazine Reader’s Poll. SKI Magazine’s survey, now in its 26th year, provides an annual snapshot of the Top 50 resorts in North America. Readers rank resorts in 20 different categories that include anything from snow and lifts, to dining and service. The SKI survey is the longest-running annual resort survey in the winter sports industry and since 2005, the #1 award has been dominated by Deer Valley, Vail Mountain and mostly recently Whistler in 2013. Last winter JHMR was #6 overall and before that, had not been ranked inside the top ten. “This award truly reflects the combined efforts of our ownership, the dedicated JHMR staff, and the Jackson Hole community,” stated JHMR President, Jerry Blann.
There’s something for everyone: An entirely new intermediate experience. In a move to continue to broaden the appeal of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR), a new, high speed, four passenger detachable chair opened in December 2012. Along with the new Casper Lift, the Casper intermediate trail network received extensive summer grooming, expanding and improving this classic blue terrain, bringing a whole new experience to this amazing, previously underutilized area of the mountain. The new Casper area was extremely well received when it opened last winter, and for winter 2013.14 another snow cat has been added to the fleet, to increase grooming capacity even further.
Most Accessible Resort in the Rockies
This winter fly to Jackson Hole non-stop from 12 major US cities, including new service from Seattle, JFK and Houston. New for winter 2013.14 Delta will fly non-stop on Saturdays from Seattle and New York’s JFK airport to Jackson Hole along with United adding a new non-stop flight from Houston. These popular new routes, combined with three new cities (Newark, San Francisco and Minneapolis) last winter, now make Jackson Hole the most accessible Rocky Mountain destination resort. Our guests will also enjoy increased capacity on all existing routes from Chicago, Dallas, Newark, Atlanta, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Minneapolis, Denver and Salt Lake City. The improved experience traveling to Jackson Hole will have an immediate impact: flight times will be shorter for many and more options exist than ever before. In addition, Jackson Hole airport with its recent $30 million renovation and expansion makes the arrival and departure experiences efficient and comfortable. Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is just a short 30 minute drive from the terminal, delivering an experience like none other and now easier than ever to reach.
New Direct to Lift Access: RFID Gate Systems & the J Card
New this winter Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has integrated advanced RFID lift ticket technology to get guests on the slopes faster and with fewer hassle. Now guests will be able purchase reusable tickets called the J Card that contain a RFID (Radio Frequency ID) tag integrated into the card. With this new system guests pass through the lift gates which will recognize the J Card, and open the lift access gate automatically. Once guests have received a J Card, they will be able to reload the card at their convenience online at any time, without having to wait in any ticket lines. With this new technology guests now have Resort Charge capabilities, and can link their credit card to their J Card and never carry cash at the mountain again. Purchase all lift products on jacksonhole.com for the best prices.
The Mountain Collective: Bigger and Better than Ever! New for 2013-14 the Mountain Collective offers access to six leading destinations on one pass. The Mountain Collective™ has added three premier independent ski resorts in North America to its roster of iconic destinations for the 2013-2014 winter season. Mammoth Mountain, Snowbird and Whistler Blackcomb join Alta, Aspen/Snowmass, Jackson Hole and Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows in this unprecedented collaboration of resorts. In addition, passholders will receive exclusive lodging deals throughout the season. Collectively this pass grants access to 12 mountains with more than 30,000 acres of terrain, 186 lifts and an unmatched reputation for snow quality, quantity and steeps. Passes are available online through an exclusive technology, distribution and marketing partnership with Liftopia at www.TheMountainCollective.com. A limited quantity of passes is now available at this lowest guaranteed price.
Elevate Women’s Camp: January 13 -17, 2014
This winter, intermediate and expert female skiers can take their skiing to the next level and experience the world-renowned Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) alongside three professional big mountain female skiers at the Elevate Women’s Ski Camp, January 13-17, 2014. The Elevate Women’s Ski Camp will be led by three of the world’s top women skiers to provide their valuable insight and experience to the campers. Crystal Wright, a Jackson Hole native and 2012 Freeski World Tour Champion is excited to lead the camp again for it’s second year. Jess McMillan, who also taught last year alongside Wright, is also a Freeskiing World Tour and U.S. Freeskiing National Champion and star of Warren Miller’s iconic ski films. Lastly, new to the all-star Elevate Ski Camp coaches is Jackson Hole local Kim Havell, who has skied all seven continents and over 50 countries. Fit for women of all skill levels, participants in the camp will receive six nights of luxury lodging at the Four Diamond AAA Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa, just steps away from the Aerial Tram. Over the week-long Camp, skiers will be filled with world-class instruction, ‘tech tips’, tactics and strategies for tackling any kind of condition or terrain as well as equipment discussions and a personal video to be used as a valuable post-instructional tool. The full package also includes lift tickets, early access to the Aerial Tram, breakfasts, lunches, après ski bites and dinner at the new Spur Restaurant & Bar, in addition to a Pilates class instructed by McMillan and a stretching session by Wright. Cost of the full package with lift tickets is $3,285 and can be reserved here. Those who have season passes and do not need lift tickets can participate for $3,070. The Elevate Women’s Ski Camp is also available without lodging at jacksonhole.com.
ECO-LEADERSHIP: Locally, Nationally, Globally: Operating in the midst of one of the worlds’ most pristine natural environments in the world, JHMR remains committed to its environmental initiatives. In July 2012 Jackson Hole Mountain Resort became the first U.S ski resort to join 1% for the Planet as a Brand Member with our Couloir and Deck restaurants. In another impactful initiative JHMR was a key stakeholder in the application and successful selection for Jackson Hole as one of the destinations worldwide to participate in the Sustainable Tourism Destination Early Adopters program initiated by the Global Sustainable Tourism Council. For our day to day operations this season JHMR will be entering our seventh year as third party ISO registered as a “green” company. ISO 14001 registration is the most widely known and internationally respected environmental stamp of approval.
Jackson Hole continues to famously deliver our legendary powder snow, 4,139 continuous vertical feet, 2500 acres of the best beginner, intermediate and expert skiing and snowboarding in North America and a genuine “Last of the Old West” atmosphere. Neighboring the legacy National Parks of Yellowstone and Grand Teton and operating in Bridger Teton National Forrest there is no more spectacular setting for a destination resort in the world.
Media Contact: Anna Cole, email@example.com, 307-739-2704