- 2014-04-07: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Reports Highest Visitation on Record
- 2014-03-25: Update to Rendezvous Concert Lineup
- 2014-03-14: 1st Annual Jackson Hole Rendezvous: 3 Days of Spring Skiing and 3 Nights of Legendary, Free Music Concerts
- 2014-02-27: Michael Franti and Spearhead Headline Jackson Hole Rendezvous
- 2014-02-04: Storm Delivers: Season Snowfall Totals Over 21 Feet at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2014-01-18: First Annual JHMR Eco Night Raises Over $2,200 for Hole Food Rescue
- 2014-01-09: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Hosts First Annual Eco Night
- 2013-12-24: Over Two Fresh Feet of Snow: a Christmas Gift at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2013-12-04: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort #1 Snow in the Rockies, Opening 4,139' Top to Bottom this Saturday
- 2013-12-03: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has Unprecedented Opening Weekend
- 2013-11-25: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Opening 3,000 Vertical Feet for Thanksgiving Day
- 2013-10-14: What's New For Winter in 2013/14 at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2013-09-23: WAIT- The Party is Not Over. JHMR Announces #1 Free Ski Day
- 2013-09-18: SKI Magazine Readers Vote Jackson Hole North America's Overall #1 Resort for 2014
- 2013-07-23: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Grand Pass On Sale August 1, 2014
- 2013-06-12: Concert on the Commons Line Up Announced, Bike Park Opening this Weekend in Teton Village!
- 2013-05-22: Jackson Hole Aerial Tram Opens Saturday
- 2013-04-09: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Reports Highest Visitation on Record
- 2013-03-12: The Mountain Collective Adds Three New Partners for 2013-2014 Ski Season
- 2013-02-08: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Expands the Dick's Ditch Classic
- 2013-01-31: Storms Pound the Tetons. Season Snowfall Tops 20 Feet at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2013-01-07: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Experiences Record December and Holiday Season
- 2012-12-19: DEEPcember in Jackson Hole brings snow every day, Totaling over 100 inches of snow.
- 2012-12-14: TGR Fall Line Camp at Jackson Hole
- 2012-12-08: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort: #1 Snow In the Rockies. Opened 4,139', Top to Bottom Today.
- 2012-12-06: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Opens All Major Lifts This Weekend
- 2012-12-06: Adaptive Awareness Day
- 2012-12-04: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Opens the New Casper Lift Thursday and More Terrain by Weekend.
- 2012-11-30: O.A.R. Headlines 8th Annual Mountain Festival Weekend at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2012-11-24: Opening Day 2012/2013
- 2012-10-08: SKI Magazine Readers Vote Jackson Hole #1
- 2012-08-16: Whats New for Winter 2012/2013
- 2012-08-14: Four Major Independent Ski Resorts Form The Mountain Collective™
- 2012-07-17: Air Service Builds on Successes
- 2012-06-26: 1% for the Planet Welcomes Jackson Hole Mountain Resort ‘Couloir’ and ‘Deck’ Restaurants to Network
- 2012-03-01: The February That March Dream are Made of
- 2012-02-14: The Casper Lift will be replaced
- 2012 - 1 - 1: Big Snow to Start the New Year
- 2011-12-05: Wool & Whiskey
- 2011-12-02: Jackson Hole: Best Skiing in the Lower 48
- 2011-07-20: JHMR Announces Lowest Season Pass in Recorded History
- 2011-05-11: JHMR Receives National Ski Area Association’s Golden Eagle Award for Environmental Excellence
- 2011-05-03: Jackson Hole Celebrates 5 Years of Environmental Excellence
- 2011-04-07: Resort Concludes Second Best Season in its History
- 2011-02-25: Stay Home this March? Don\'t be Silly
- 2011-01-10: Epic January + Chicago to Jackson $149 each way
- 2010-12-28: Nachtspktakel: JHMR hosts moonlight ski tour to Casper Lodge followed by beer and appetizers
- 2010-11-23: Biggest Opening Day
- 2010-09-13: Burton’s Next Stash Run Comes to Life at Jackson Hole
- 2010-08-16: What’s New at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for Winter 2010
- 2010-03-15: Jackson Hole Mountain Festival March 27th Ride. Eat. Dance. Sleep
- 2010-03-08: Turn it up in the Tetons
- 2010-02-10: Mountain Festival Talent & Package Announced
- 2010-02-01: Another Fresh Coat Plasters Jackson Hole
- 2010-01-27: January Ends on a Huge Note
- 2010-01-19: Season Passholder Party and Race
- 2010-01-19: Ride. Eat. Sleep. For $99
- 2010-01-09: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort™ Mourns Loss of Ski Patroller
- 2010-01-06: 1-6-10 Delayed Opening Information
- 2010-01-06: Incident Update at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort™
- 2010-01-05: Great News from Jackson Hole: More Snow, Deals, & Contest Giveaway
- 2010-01-04: Big Snow hits Jackson Hole
- 2010-01-04: “Rocky Mountain Sky Tram” Party at Nick’s - U.S. TV PREMIERE: National Geographic Channel Thursday, January 7 at 6pm
- 2009-12-15: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) To Open Bridger Gondola: 2800 Vertical Feet
- 2009-12-10: Fly to Jackson Hole this January. Buy 2 get 2 free.
- 2009-11-13: White Christmas. Guaranteed.
- 2009-10-22: Nordic Track is Back
- 2009-09-28: JH Tapped iPhone Application
- 2009-09-24: Will you be the 100,000th Tram rider this summer?
- 2009-08-19: Fly Free to Jackson Hole this winter
- 2009-08-04: What’s New at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for 2009
- 2009-07-14: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort presents Winter 2009/10 Season Pass Line Up
- 2009-06-19: EcoFriendly Dining at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-06-18: Fathers Ride the Tram for Free on Father’s Day
- 2009-06-09: Instant Adventure: Half Price
- 2009-05-25: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Takes Summer Seriously
- 2009-05-19: The NEW Aerial Tram Opens for Summer 2009
- 2009-05-18: TEKO® Named the Official Sock of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-05-06: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Announces New Chief Marketing Officer
- 2009-04-10: “Year of the Tram” at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-03-24: FEED YOUR SOUL at the Fourth Annual Jackson Hole Music Festival
- 2009-02-23: Ozomatli to Headline Fourth Annual Jackson Hole Mountain Festival
- 2009-02-21: Adaptive Awareness Day on March 3rd & Adaptive Steep & Deep Camp March 5-8
- 2009-02-13: 11th Annual Dick’s Ditch Banked Slalom at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-02-12: The Tram is Back for Summer Fun in Jackson Hole!
- 2009-02-11: Valentine’s Day Couple’s Race in Teton Village February 14th
- 2009-02-06: Jackson Hole Nordic Center to Open Dog Loop!
- 2009-01-26: Jackson Hole’s NEW “Big Red” Flying High This Season
- 2009-01-15: 10th Annual Safety Week at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-01-14: Season Pass Holder Appreciation Day and Party at JHMR
- 2009-01-01: MEET JACKSON HOLE’S NEW AERIAL TRAM
- 2008-12-29: 12/29/2008 Incident Statement, 4 PM update
- 2008-12-10: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Bridger Gondola and Casper Triple Chair to Open This Saturday
- 2008-11-26: JACKSON HOLE MOUNTAIN RESORT TO OPEN NOVEMBER 29th
- 2008-10-30: Free Plane Tickets to Jackson Hole
- 2008-10-29: Jackson Hole Aerial Tram Ready to Fly!
- 2008-10-07: Splice of Aerial Tram Haul Rope Happening Today at JHMR
- 2008-10-01: New Aerial Tram at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2008-09-30: Whats New for Winter 2008/2009
- : Epic January + Jackson Hole to Chicago. $149 each way
- : Nachtspektakel & US National Ski Mountaineering Championships
- : What\'s New in Jackson Hole for the Winter of 2011-2012
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Grand Pass On Sale August 1, 2014
Posted on - 2013-07-23
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Grand Pass On Sale August 1, 2014
(Teton Village, WY. July 23, 2013) Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) announced today the 2014 Grand Pass® will be available starting on August 1st. New this winter, the Grand Pass® is smarter than ever, with direct to lift access technology built into the pass. JHMR has integrated advanced RFID lift ticket technology so passholders can access the slopes faster and with fewer hassles. With this new system, guests pass through the lift gates, which will recognize the Grand Pass® and open the lift access gate automatically. No more fumbling around looking for your pass to get scanned. With Resort Charge capabilities linking a credit card to the Grand Pass®, guests no longer have to carry cash at the mountain while receiving discounts at all mountain restaurants and retail outlets.
The added value of the Grand Pass® keeps growing with the Mountain Collective™, providing Grand Passholders access to six leading ski destinations. The Mountain Collective™ has added three premier independent ski resorts to its roster of resorts for the 2013-2014 winter season. Mammoth Mountain, Snowbird and Whistler Blackcomb join original members Alta, Aspen/Snowmass, Jackson Hole and Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows in this unprecedented collaboration of resorts. Grand Passholders enjoy unlimited 50% off lift tickets at all of these locations and exclusive lodging deals throughout the winter season.
The Adult Grand Pass offers unlimited skiing and riding for a scheduled 130 day season with no restrictions for $1275. The Senior Grand Pass will be offered for $879. The Grand Pass® also offers attainable options for youths, providing unlimited access to the next generation of skiers and riders. The Junior Grand Pass for ages 6-14 will be $170, the Student Grand Pass for ages 15-18 will be $299, and kids under 6 ski for free.
All Grand Passes® include a free START bus pass, complimentary summer Aerial Tram access, discounted Bike Park pass, discounts at JHMR restaurants, retail and rental stores, as well as complimentary Jackson Hole Ski Club membership.
JHMR President Jerry Blann stated “Presently, there is great synergy and momentum in our resort community which makes this time of year exciting as we look ahead to winter. With three years under our belt, the Grand Pass® programs continue to be the best received products in the history of JHMR passes. We are glad to be able to continue to offer this level of unrestricted access for less than $10 a day, and provide added value with the Mountain Collective™.”
Peak Packs will be sold as 10 day, 15 day, and Weekend offerings to reflect the needs of locals. In August, the price for the 10 day pack will be $690, the 15 day pack will be $990, and the Weekend pack will be offered at $875. For early birds, the one day sale of 10 day Packs will be held in Teton Village, Saturday, August 3th, where a limited number will be sold for $625 ($410 for seniors).
Jackson Hole continues to famously deliver our legendary powder snow, 4,139 continuous vertical feet, 2500 acres of the best beginner, intermediate and expert skiing and snowboarding and a genuine “Last of the Old West” atmosphere. Three years of extensive investments in grooming, snowmaking, lifts and visitor services across the mountain have created an entirely new mountain experience for a variety of guests and we intend to continue to broaden this appeal. Neighboring the legacy National Parks of Yellowstone and Grand Teton and operating in Grand Teton National Forest there is no more spectacular setting for a destination resort in the world. Now with eleven nonstop cities (and hundreds of connections) flying to the newly expanded airport, Jackson Hole is one of the most easily accessed destination resorts in the West. For route maps, ski packages, web cam, videos and more please visit jacksonhole.com or facebook.com/jacksonhole
For more information about the Grand Pass® and Peak Packs visit us online.
Winter Season 2013/14 Dates: November 28, 2013- April 6, 2014