- 2014-09-18: Unprecedented Access to Jackson Hole this Winter with Ski Free Stay Free Packages
- 2014-05-20: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort's Aerial Tram Opens for Summer Season with Great New Pricing Options; Aerial Adventure Ropes Course and Grand Adventure Pass Coming Soon.
- 2014-04-07: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Reports Highest Visitation on Record
- 2014-03-25: Update to Rendezvous Concert Lineup
- 2014-03-14: 1st Annual Jackson Hole Rendezvous: 3 Days of Spring Skiing and 3 Nights of Legendary, Free Music Concerts
- 2014-02-27: Michael Franti and Spearhead Headline Jackson Hole Rendezvous
- 2014-02-04: Storm Delivers: Season Snowfall Totals Over 21 Feet at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2014-01-18: First Annual JHMR Eco Night Raises Over $2,200 for Hole Food Rescue
- 2014-01-09: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Hosts First Annual Eco Night
- 2013-12-24: Over Two Fresh Feet of Snow: a Christmas Gift at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2013-12-04: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort #1 Snow in the Rockies, Opening 4,139' Top to Bottom this Saturday
- 2013-12-03: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has Unprecedented Opening Weekend
- 2013-11-25: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Opening 3,000 Vertical Feet for Thanksgiving Day
- 2013-10-14: What's New For Winter in 2013/14 at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2013-09-23: WAIT- The Party is Not Over. JHMR Announces #1 Free Ski Day
- 2013-09-18: SKI Magazine Readers Vote Jackson Hole North America's Overall #1 Resort for 2014
- 2013-07-23: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Grand Pass On Sale August 1, 2014
- 2013-06-12: Concert on the Commons Line Up Announced, Bike Park Opening this Weekend in Teton Village!
- 2013-05-22: Jackson Hole Aerial Tram Opens Saturday
- 2013-04-09: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Reports Highest Visitation on Record
- 2013-03-12: The Mountain Collective Adds Three New Partners for 2013-2014 Ski Season
- 2013-02-08: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Expands the Dick's Ditch Classic
- 2013-01-31: Storms Pound the Tetons. Season Snowfall Tops 20 Feet at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2013-01-07: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Experiences Record December and Holiday Season
- 2012-12-19: DEEPcember in Jackson Hole brings snow every day, Totaling over 100 inches of snow.
- 2012-12-14: TGR Fall Line Camp at Jackson Hole
- 2012-12-08: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort: #1 Snow In the Rockies. Opened 4,139', Top to Bottom Today.
- 2012-12-06: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Opens All Major Lifts This Weekend
- 2012-12-06: Adaptive Awareness Day
- 2012-12-04: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Opens the New Casper Lift Thursday and More Terrain by Weekend.
- 2012-11-30: O.A.R. Headlines 8th Annual Mountain Festival Weekend at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2012-11-24: Opening Day 2012/2013
- 2012-10-08: SKI Magazine Readers Vote Jackson Hole #1
- 2012-08-16: Whats New for Winter 2012/2013
- 2012-08-14: Four Major Independent Ski Resorts Form The Mountain Collective™
- 2012-07-17: Air Service Builds on Successes
- 2012-06-26: 1% for the Planet Welcomes Jackson Hole Mountain Resort ‘Couloir’ and ‘Deck’ Restaurants to Network
- 2012-03-01: The February That March Dream are Made of
- 2012-02-14: The Casper Lift will be replaced
- 2012 - 1 - 1: Big Snow to Start the New Year
- 2011-12-05: Wool & Whiskey
- 2011-12-02: Jackson Hole: Best Skiing in the Lower 48
- 2011-07-20: JHMR Announces Lowest Season Pass in Recorded History
- 2011-05-11: JHMR Receives National Ski Area Association’s Golden Eagle Award for Environmental Excellence
- 2011-05-03: Jackson Hole Celebrates 5 Years of Environmental Excellence
- 2011-04-07: Resort Concludes Second Best Season in its History
- 2011-02-25: Stay Home this March? Don\'t be Silly
- 2011-01-10: Epic January + Chicago to Jackson $149 each way
- 2010-12-28: Nachtspktakel: JHMR hosts moonlight ski tour to Casper Lodge followed by beer and appetizers
- 2010-11-23: Biggest Opening Day
- 2010-09-13: Burton’s Next Stash Run Comes to Life at Jackson Hole
- 2010-08-16: What’s New at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for Winter 2010
- 2010-03-15: Jackson Hole Mountain Festival March 27th Ride. Eat. Dance. Sleep
- 2010-03-08: Turn it up in the Tetons
- 2010-02-10: Mountain Festival Talent & Package Announced
- 2010-02-01: Another Fresh Coat Plasters Jackson Hole
- 2010-01-27: January Ends on a Huge Note
- 2010-01-19: Season Passholder Party and Race
- 2010-01-19: Ride. Eat. Sleep. For $99
- 2010-01-09: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort™ Mourns Loss of Ski Patroller
- 2010-01-06: 1-6-10 Delayed Opening Information
- 2010-01-06: Incident Update at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort™
- 2010-01-05: Great News from Jackson Hole: More Snow, Deals, & Contest Giveaway
- 2010-01-04: Big Snow hits Jackson Hole
- 2010-01-04: “Rocky Mountain Sky Tram” Party at Nick’s - U.S. TV PREMIERE: National Geographic Channel Thursday, January 7 at 6pm
- 2009-12-15: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) To Open Bridger Gondola: 2800 Vertical Feet
- 2009-12-10: Fly to Jackson Hole this January. Buy 2 get 2 free.
- 2009-11-13: White Christmas. Guaranteed.
- 2009-10-22: Nordic Track is Back
- 2009-09-28: JH Tapped iPhone Application
- 2009-09-24: Will you be the 100,000th Tram rider this summer?
- 2009-08-19: Fly Free to Jackson Hole this winter
- 2009-08-04: What’s New at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for 2009
- 2009-07-14: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort presents Winter 2009/10 Season Pass Line Up
- 2009-06-19: EcoFriendly Dining at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-06-18: Fathers Ride the Tram for Free on Father’s Day
- 2009-06-09: Instant Adventure: Half Price
- 2009-05-25: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Takes Summer Seriously
- 2009-05-19: The NEW Aerial Tram Opens for Summer 2009
- 2009-05-18: TEKO® Named the Official Sock of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-05-06: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Announces New Chief Marketing Officer
- 2009-04-10: “Year of the Tram” at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-03-24: FEED YOUR SOUL at the Fourth Annual Jackson Hole Music Festival
- 2009-02-23: Ozomatli to Headline Fourth Annual Jackson Hole Mountain Festival
- 2009-02-21: Adaptive Awareness Day on March 3rd & Adaptive Steep & Deep Camp March 5-8
- 2009-02-13: 11th Annual Dick’s Ditch Banked Slalom at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-02-12: The Tram is Back for Summer Fun in Jackson Hole!
- 2009-02-11: Valentine’s Day Couple’s Race in Teton Village February 14th
- 2009-02-06: Jackson Hole Nordic Center to Open Dog Loop!
- 2009-01-26: Jackson Hole’s NEW “Big Red” Flying High This Season
- 2009-01-15: 10th Annual Safety Week at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2009-01-14: Season Pass Holder Appreciation Day and Party at JHMR
- 2009-01-01: MEET JACKSON HOLE’S NEW AERIAL TRAM
- 2008-12-29: 12/29/2008 Incident Statement, 4 PM update
- 2008-12-10: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Bridger Gondola and Casper Triple Chair to Open This Saturday
- 2008-11-26: JACKSON HOLE MOUNTAIN RESORT TO OPEN NOVEMBER 29th
- 2008-10-30: Free Plane Tickets to Jackson Hole
- 2008-10-29: Jackson Hole Aerial Tram Ready to Fly!
- 2008-10-07: Splice of Aerial Tram Haul Rope Happening Today at JHMR
- 2008-10-01: New Aerial Tram at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 2008-09-30: Whats New for Winter 2008/2009
- : Epic January + Jackson Hole to Chicago. $149 each way
- : Nachtspektakel & US National Ski Mountaineering Championships
- : What\'s New in Jackson Hole for the Winter of 2011-2012
Burton’s Next Stash Run Comes to Life at Jackson Hole
Posted on - 2010-09-13
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(307) 739 2704
Burton’s Next Stash Run Comes to Life at Jackson Hole
(Teton Village, WY. September 13, 2010)
All summer long Burton Snowboards, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) and Snow Park Technologies have been working with professional snowboarders and the local Stash park crew to create the Rockies’ first Stash Park, in Jackson Hole Wyoming. Created by Burton Snowboards and unique to only five other resorts in the world, the Stash uses natural elements to build terrain park-like features, giving riders a completely different kind of resort riding experience.
“The Stash concept is to use whatever indigenous materials and features the mountain has to offer – like rock walls, trees and drops – then enhance them a bit to create the ultimate natural park so riders can take their freestyle riding to the next level,” says Jeff Boliba, Global Resort Director at Burton Snowboards. “Riders like Jussi Oksanen have been helping with the Jackson Hole Stash, scoping the best lines and creating new features that will be super fun to ride.”
Scheduled to open this winter, the Stash at Jackson Hole has four different runs and over 50 total features. Legendary chainsaw artist Bob King created 20 unique carvings that will be located in and around the Stash. One of the stand-out features is an enormous, chainsaw-carved moose that riders can slide like a rail. Burton team rider Jussi Oksanen came up with a few features unique to the Stash at Jackson Hole, including the ‘rollercoaster’ and ‘flying wall ride’, which are being built this fall. Jackson pro riders Bryan Iguchi, Rob Kingwill and Travis Rice also helped with Stash features, designing a landing for a rock jump that Travis has been hitting since he was six years old. There’s also an ‘Eagle’s Nest’ feature inspired by the pow mushrooms Travis rides when he’s shredding in Japan. Other cool features to check out are the wooden ‘dance floor’, ‘tent’, ‘spinning stump’, ‘Casper quarterpipe rock,’ and ‘gong’ that riders can jump up to tap with their boards. All Stash runs can be accessed via the Bridger Gondola, Après Vous quad chair and the Casper triple chair.
“I’m so stoked for the Burton Stash, it’s a natural fit for Jackson Hole in many ways,” says Ranyon d’Arge, Park and Pipe Supervisor at Jackson Hole. “We wanted to build a park that was in keeping with our natural environment, and the Stash does that by using native rock, dirt and wood—creating this incredible organic terrain park. When we combine Jackson Hole’s mind-opening terrain with the creativity of the Stash, the result is amazing. But, it’s not just for pros - there’s a Stash run for kids or anyone else who wants to ride smaller features. The construction has been really exciting and as winter approaches, I can’t wait to ride the Stash.”
VIDEO: Get a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the JH Stash
Keep up with the JH Stash and other developments on:
www.facebook.com/jacksonhole and www.twitter.com/jhski
In 1977, Jake Burton Carpenter founded Burton Snowboards out of his Vermont barn. Since then, Burton has fueled the growth of snowboarding worldwide through its groundbreaking product lines, its team of top snowboarders and its grassroots efforts to get the sport accepted at resorts. In 1996, Burton began growing its family of brands to include boardsports and apparel brands. Privately held and owned by Jake, Burton’s headquarters are in Burlington, Vermont with offices in California, Austria, Japan and Australia. For more information, visit www.burton.com
About Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) extends a world of wonder to new and returning visitors alike. Famous for world-class skiing and riding, breathtaking scenery, and a truly western spirit, no other resort in North America offers such a completely authentic ski and snowboard vacation. As a leader in progressive environmental initiatives, JHMR has long respected the natural beauty and ecological significance of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem in which we are situated.
For the latest information visit www.jacksonhole.com
Stash & Cache Package*
Ride, Eat, Sleep for $575 at Jackson Hole this winter. The Stash and Cache Package includes 4 nights of slope-side lodging, all your lunches for 3 days, and a ½ day Stash Lesson with the pros—for $575. Book Now!
*4 nights lodging in the Village Center Inn with ski-in/ski-out accommodations including a kitchen and three day lift tickets at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Enjoy the brand new Burton Stash Parks with a half day Stash Park lesson as well as lunch 3 days at Nick Wilsons at the base of the tram. Price starts at $575 per person based on double occupancy.
Please call 800.443.8613 for complete details.
Blackout periods apply, space available and certain restrictions apply.